Unanswered

Over the past week, Bright had developed a bad habit. A habit he was never ashamed of. In the beginning, he had promised himself not to do it, that he was not pervert and by doing so, he was taking advantage of the situation but then the temptation had become too much. In one evening, as Win had been changing, Bright had peeked. It had been only briefly and he felt so much shame, he told himself not to do it again.

Yet the next day, he did it once more and this time he stared longer and each day followed, he stared longer than the last time. Win always changed his clothes with his back turned towards Bright, he faced the drawer where his pajamas located but Bright still admired  everything he was able to see. He felt ashamed for staring but he couldn't stop it. Even as he sat in the bed and watched as Win pulled off his shirt, he couldn't look away.

Bright could only stare at the flawless skin that was exposed as Win threw away his shirt. Such a clear skin. Bright wanted so badly to run his hands down on Win's back, to feel the soft skin beneath his fingertips. How could anyone have such a beautiful skin?

At least he had boundaries, he tried not to stare too much at Win's ass, even if that ass looked very well formed. It was one thing to admire Win's naked back and legs but staring at his ass seemed to be a bit too much. Though if this kept on, then Bright would probably end up admiring that too soon, even he felt like a pervert and knew he was not respecting Win properly.

The thought of not respecting Win, especially since he didn't know Bright was in fact a human, always managed to make him avert his eyes and control himself. When Win slipped under the cover and began cuddling with Bright, the guilt always began eating him up. If Win had known, then Bright would have been beaten just like the teddy beat. That thought made him terrified slightly, Win wasn't someone to mess with and Bright never wanted to be the target of Win's hatred and anger.

His guilt kept lingering until he fell asleep which didn't take long since the koala body did nothing but sleep.

When Bright woke up the next morning, he was alone on the bed, which meant that Win already got up. He quickly got down from the bed and began walking on all four to the living room. He was very grateful that Win always kept all doors open so that he could move freely without any problems.

When he arrived the living room, he stopped as he began staring at Win who was on the phone. He wondered briefly who it was before he saw the box standing on the dinner table. He knew that box could only contain one thing and he immediately set his way towards it, climbing the chair and getting on the table in such speed.

He was quite happy to see that it was already opened, so that he could easily take a handful of leaves and shove it inside of his mouth. While his hand was basically in his mouth, he felt someone stared at him and he turned his head slightly, seeing Win was standing there with the phone pressed against his ear while shaking his head and laughing slightly to himself. Bright was a bit embarrassed at his actions, even he did this every time those green delicacies was in vicinity. But still, he was a human trapped in a koala's body, he shouldn't like those leaves that much but the smell and the taste was too tempting.

"I gotta go, I guess we will see each other soon? Yeah okay, bye."

Bright just watched Win hang up as he chewed the leaves slowly, feeling curious again at who was on the other end. He nearly stopped chewing as Win approached him and pecked him on the top of his head.

"You and those leaves, you didn't even greet me before you start eating them down." Win teased then made a sad face. "Is food more important than me?"

Swallowing the last of the food then he reached out his arms to Win and the other instantly picked him up. Those leaves were not more tempting than Win and Bright would never pick food over his crush.