chapter 6

~Babys POV~
     "How did she escape?!" I shouted confused. "Who is she?" Questioned the confused security guard. "Basically Foxy had this evil voice in his head that tried taking over his body in order to get her own I guess she escaped..," I sighed. "She didn't escape she managed to get control of Foxys body since he can't fight back..." Puppet exclaimed.

     I was shocked by this even more that means he is back. "Puppet why didn't you try to do something?!" I asked, angry.

                 ~Puppets POV~
     I heard someone enter the room and looked over. "Well well well we meet again circus baby or should I say Elizabeth.." she spoke with a twisted voice. "Who's Elizabeth....?" I questioned then it hit me "Baby..... You're Àftons daughter?" I said feeling a bit angry.

     "That's correct Puppet she is oh and please don't think you're any different I mean speak for yourself Charlotte that's right Puppet here is Charlotte Emily...." The voice spoke wickedly. "Alright Ennard that's enough you don't have to go out and blow our covers so what if puppets Mr.Emilys daughter and I'm an Afton?!" Baby asked angrily.

              ~Voice's POV~
     I looked at baby who tried so hard to be brave. "Listen you whiney brat I just want to get the parts I need so I can escape this prision and then you can have your stupid friend back" I told not completely telling the truth. Sure they will get their friend back but not before I've made him impossible to fix.

     "It's so much fun revealing animatronics you know how about I expose some more..." I said evily. "Please don't..." Puppet said weakly probably still scared of my knowledge. "Hmmm who should I start with oh I know! Your mother Elizabeth she's here kinda surprised you didn't realize it I mean she was always as graceful as a ballerina" I stated making it obvious who I mean.

                 ~Babys POV~
     I was shocked to realize that Ballora was my mom but even more surprised I didn't figure it out. "Next you'll tell me that some other important person is here" I said more as a joke. "I mean yeah if you think that your father is important" she stated. "Oh great you know where the Phycho is..." I stated sarcastically.

     "Yeah of course I do I'm not dumb I can figure things out do you want to know where or well who he is." She asked and I just didn't know the answer. Yeah he's a killer so no one would want to really know or at least find out and want to go near him but he's my father and I do love him. Sure he's made plenty of mistakes but maybe he can change.. "not yet...." I responded.

To be continued cause this was taking to long to write!

473 words minus this