Chapter 3 (Happier)

Note:wait to play song. (Added song)

                 ~Puppets POV~
     "Do you really think you'll be able to stop me Baby?" The robot paused for a second "aren't we the same no matter what I'm still you!" She shouted. Baby was angered "shut up Freakshow!" She screamed. "You wont win~" She was cut off by the laughing.

     I watched as the two yelled at each other and snuck pass, dragging Freddy with me. We made it to Balloras old room since that was farther. "Did someone come in?" I head Ballora ask." I shushed Freddy though just in case.

             ~Balloras POV~
Not sure who came in here but they're really quiet. Wait do I smell chicken? "Baby Freddy is that you" I took a second to figure it out but it seemed like it couldn't be baby Freddy he's way to loud. "Freddy....?" I asked as I squinted my eyes and looked around.

     There was a black and white blob and a white and purple blob "Freddy?! Puppet?!" I shouted, immediately, I was shushed. "Ballora don't talk to loud she'll hear you idiot" I was confused but uhh oh well.

                  ~Foxys POV~
     I finally finished my project. Hope they'll like it but now to leave the note before I run off somewhere better. I wrote a note trying not to make it sound like I died. I finished and left it on the table and placed the gift in a box.

     I sighed as a song came to mind to calm me from.the fears I still felt. [Play song]
I feel calmer now and left to the upstairs. I immediately saw what was happening. I was happy to see Baby but not when I saw Freakshow. She came to my room once before but I thought not much of what she said.

                ~Babys POV~
     I saw Foxy, who was covered with bandages. Unfortunately Freakshow saw him too... "Oh the weak kid wants to show up now" she said rudely. "He isn't weak!" I shouted not believing that for one second. "Please that guy can't handle a single punch without getting really hurt!"

      Not sure what that proves but oh well. "And clearly he came here for some other reasons other than Fighting isn't that right scardy cat." She mocked "I'm a fox and I'm not gonna be bothered by stupid insults." He shouted bravely. 

                ~Foxys POV~
     "Anyways enjoy the show!" She shouted evily before attacking Baby. Seems like she didn't really fight much out there. So of course I did what anyone brave enough would do. I ran in and took the hit. "If there's one thing I love more in this world it's my friends.

                  ~weeks pass~
     It's getting hard to fight but I can't give up. I decided when I lose that's when they will find the note and gift. I even rewrote the note. "You aren't this crazy right?" The voice asked... "I am and that's why if you agree to not hurt anyone I'll let you have a body."

     "..... deal" I didn't get expect her to agree or even be truthful. So I worked on something for her. I had her help obviously. When I finished I went to Baby to tell her.

     She wasn't sure about it at first but then accepted and helped. "Knew you'd realize you don't hate me ya idiot" baby laughed for some reason "oh I still do Ennard."