chapter 2

~Babys POV~
     Me, Freddy, and Puppet we're heading to the pizzaria. I felt the need to admit the truth even if it makes me seem selfish. "Wait.... I should just admit the truth of why I wasn't at the pizzaria..." I said awkwardly. "You lied?!" Puppet reacted confused. "Yes...... Truth is I just couldn't handle it so I lied to everyone saying I was gonna do errands... I never planned to return." I finished as Puppet looked both disappointed and happy.

     "At least you said the truth before we found out ourselves!" He said in Glee so I laughed and we continued on our way.

                ~Foxys POV~
     After a while Lolbit finished getting her anger out and skipped away. I got the bandages and used them on myself. "She's gotten stronger....." I said to myself before sitting down to continue the project once more.

               ~Puppets POV~
     We finally did it we made it home! The pizzaria was completely in sight but something felt off... I could already tell something happened. I looked at Baby who seems to have the same feeling while Freddy is jus goofing around like usual.

                   ~Babys POV~
     I already knew he was back... I already know where he has to be there's only one way he could have returned. We all neared the entrance to see everything completely normal and clean. At least this means Foxys alright.

     I broke the wall to enter and walked in you would believe who was waiting for me.

     "Well hello we meet again Baby.... I suppose you already know about my friends return"

     "You have a lot of nerve showing up again..."

(Guess who it is in the comments)