chapter 4: (hold on)

(Play song when told)
~month later~
                  ~Foxys POV~
     Foxy ran into the bathroom, unsure of what was to happen now. He looked into the mirror just ready for this pain to end. He had the note in his hand and stuck it on the mirror. The gift was still in his room though.

     "It's finally time I can tell..." He said before pulling out something. "Well this is it...."

               ~Freddys POV~
     I went to check on Foxy but he wasn't there. I already knew what just happened and I ran towards the bathroom. [Play song]. I couldn't believe it he's done for. And I didn't even get to admit my feelings.

     We went to Foxys room together to see what was so important. I saw a box and untied the bow. Inside of it was a picture of everyone. I don't know why but I teared up. Everyone else understood why he did what he did. It was clear to the ones who never cared why he still did.

                  ~Babys POV~
     I'm not surprised by this and remained silent. I already knew this wasn't the end and boy was I right.

                  ~weeks later~

     I walked to the security room to speak with the strange guard. Apparently he showed up while we were gone. "Hey roast whatcha up to?" I asked him. "Nothing much, you?" I stood there and thought how am I...? "If I'm being honest I don't know," I calm respond.

     "Hey uhhhh when me and the other ones were gone what happened?" He went silent when I asked. "Well different things but  I know you want to know that bad so..."

(A.N: cliffhanger H A H)

Word count excluding this:279