chapter 1

Foxy was in his room as always working on something for his "friends" as he worked he heard a knock. He stood up and answered the door. It was Ballora, here with another complaint.

     "Yes Ballora...?" He asked knowing it was something dumb. "WHAT DO I WANT?! Ugh you could at least be more polite" she screeched as Foxys ears folded. "Sorry is something wrong?" He asked more polite.

     "I need you to do some cleaning around this building" she smirked. Foxy sighed "got it....." Soon she left and he grabbed the cleaning supplies. He wasn't bothered by the cleaning he enjoyed it.

               ~Freddys POV~
     I was happy on finally getting puppet his memories back and now it was time to go home. I left on my journey with him to find the pizzaria. I saw someone I recognized sitting on a bench.

     "BABY?!" Puppet shouted confused and shocked. She looked at them in shock. "I thought you guys were gone?!" She said happily. "Haha nah we're fine."

                ~Babys POV~
     I wasn't sure how to tell them that I kind of left everyone alone. I really hope Foxy is doing ok I did leave him with a lot of pressure. "So uh why aren't you at the pizzaria?" Puppet asked only then did I notice he looked different.

     "Heh I needed fresh air? Anyways, Puppet, why do you look weird?." He went silent "I don't know kinda just woke up like this or well I guess I was already awake just remembering everything." I was confused but ignored it. 

                 ~Foxys POV~
     Cleaning took hours but I got through it. During the time I got more tasks. I finished all of it and returned to finish my project. When I was done for the day I put it away. I finally got sleep.

     "FOXY!" shouted Lolbit Foxy shot awake. I climbed up the ladder and entered the room. "Yes Lolbit?" I asked her. She looked mad "I'm angry!" I sighed and just stood still knowing what she was asking "go ahead."

340(words minus this(