015

𝘊𝘜𝘓𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘈
𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘳𝘰 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘰

۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊chapter fifteen
say it with your chest

kassandra rolled over on her bed and looked at her phone. alvaro's been ignoring her messages since everything happened with jose. she was sad about it, especially because she's already grown way too attached to him.

it's been a week since it happened and all kassandra could think about is how mad she was at jose for getting into her business. it was none of his business in the first place. there were boundaries and he crossed them all because the respect of her dad was important to him, even though he already had it.

kassandra got up from her bed and decided to get ready. she wasn't going to mope over alvaro ignoring her, she refused to mope over him anymore.

kassandra text vienna to let her know she was going to go over to lalos with flaco. she hasn't hung out with them and she honestly missed her friends. kassandra walked out of her room to see jose and samantha sitting down in the living room.

"i'll be back." kassandra told her sister, opening the front door.

"where you going?" jose asked. kassandra turned around and narrowed her eyes at him, a half ass smile appearing on her face.

"to lalos. or am i not allowed to go there either?" kassandra scoffed, walking outside the house and getting in her car. kassandra was still so mad at the whole world, she didn't even turn on her radio. she drove in silence, and that's how she knew she was beyond mad. as she let her thoughts get to her, she began to grow even angrier. at both alvaro and jose.

kassandra was suppose to turn on seventh street, but she drove past it. she pressed the gas and went faster, driving through red lights and even ignoring stop signs. she pulled into the familiar house and seen there were no cars there. perfect.

kassandra got down and knocked on the door, alvaro answering it. he was surprised to see her, to say the least. he didn't expect to see her. his lips parted as if he was going to say something, but nothing came out of his mouth.

"what the fuck, alvaro." kassandra pushed him. she didn't push him hard though, she didn't have the strength to. alvaro looked at kassandra and shook his head.

"i meant what i said, until your dad-"

"fuck that, alvaro." kassandra let her arms fall to her sides. she didn't know why she was acting the way she was acting, but she couldn't help it. alvaro was taken by surprise, he's never seen her this mad and didn't know what to do in a situation like this.

"kassandra, calm down." alvaro tried grabbing her shoulders but kassandra stood away from him. alvaro looked at kassandra and kassandra stared at him, an uncomfortable silence feeling the air as the two were trying to find the right words to say to one another.

"if you don't want anything to do with me, then i want you to say it with your chest and mean it." kassandra told him. alvaro looked at kassandra, narrowing his eyes and cocking his head to one side.

"you are so dramatic." alvaro stepped outside of his house, shutting the door. he sat down on the porch and patted the cement next to him.

"alvaro, no." kassandra folded her arms, leaning her weight all on one leg. alvaro stood up from the porch and grabbed her hand, playing with her fingers.

"where do you wanna go? name a place and we'll go." alvaro told kassandra, kassandra looking up at him. she turned her head to looked away from him, but he gently grabbed it and made her look at him. "kass."

"wanna meet my grandparents?" kassandra asked. the question took alvaro by surprise, but he nodded. a small smile formed on kassandras face.

"we can go tomorrow, i have to get to lalos." kassandra told him, letting go of his hand. alvaro nodded and kassandra walked to her car with alvaro by her side.

"okay, what time?" he asked.

"two." kassandra answered.

"okay." alvaro agreed, opening the car door for her. she got inside and he shut it. they said their goodbyes and kassandra drove to lalos, her anger not completely gone but it wasn't as bad as it was.

𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙇𝙔𝙎𝙎!
short chapters are wack but the next one will be longer. sorry for the lack of updates, i took a little break.
hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

don't forget to vote + comment ! <3

with love,
𝓵𝔂𝓼𝓼