007

𝘊𝘜𝘓𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘈
𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘳𝘰 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘰

۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊chapter seven
𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨

kassandra was getting ready to be picked up by alvaro. there was an outdoor movie showing and it was a chicano film, so with alvaros recent interest in anything chicano, he figured he would take kassandra with him to watch the movie.

alvaro also invited his friends. he's met kassandras friends but she hasn't met his. he begged them not to make a fool out of him, he didn't want them to embarrass him or act immature around her considering how serious she would always act around him.

"where are you going?" kassandras older sister, samantha, asked her. kassandra stared at her older sister, her eyes shifting to her sisters boyfriend jose. jose was very protective over kassandra and her siblings.

"to watch a movie." kassandra answered, jose raising his eyebrows as he made eye contact with kassandra. samantha saw joses expression and pursed her lips, partially covering the top of her head with her hand.

"with?" jose asked, folding his arms and staring at kassandra.

"a friend." kassandra tried cutting the conversation short.

"sam, we'll bounce after i meet her friend." he told samantha. samantha looked at kassandra and sighed, pleading with her eyes for her to get him to leave before alvaro arrived.

"babe, i think she's okay. it's probably flaco or lalo, or one of the boys." samantha places her hand on his back, gently rubbing it.

"chale! she woulda said it was one of them if it really was one of them. gotta make sure mines are good, sam. you know this." jose explained, ironing his jeans. kassandra sighed and sat on the couch. maybe when alvaro gets here, i can just tell them goodbye and walk out without jose following me. it was a long shot, but jose can be twice as mean as flaco and lalo.

kassandra watched jose iron his clothes, not knowing how her sister managed to keep jose in her life. jose and sam have been through a lot together, beginning their relationship with distance between them. they've been together forever, and probably will be together for the rest of their lives.

alvaro text kassandra when he got to the house, kassandra grabbing her bag and quickly standing up from the couch. jose noticed and watched as she quickly opened the door, "i'll be home later! love you guys." she was about to shut the door.

"aye, aye, aye!" jose shouted. kassandra tightly closed her eyes, slowly turning on her heels as she came in contact with a cold stare from jose.

"please be nice." she pleaded.

"be nice? this fool didn't even come to the door." jose shut the house door and began walking towards the unfamiliar car. he opened the gate to the yard, kassandra trailing closely behind him. kassandra was going to get in the car when jose told her no, instructing her to stay by his side.

alvaros nerves were everywhere. he's never seen jose in his entire life. he thought jose was an older brother, worried he was going to say or do something that would get him on her brothers bad side.

alvaro rolled the window down as jose bended down, placing both hands on the top of the car and bending down so that he can see into the car.