NNG

Nanumi
That's what NNG means

《3rd person pov 》

Haneul was in baekhyuns car going to NNG studio ,after a trip to IKEA you would be wondering what is going inside his head well he wanted to build something for chanyeol and asked baekhyun's help to record and build it , that's why .

After a few minutes they arrived at the studio .

Baekhyun and haneul took out the stuff and took them into the studio .

Since the other members of chanyeols studio were there they were surprised but haneul motioned for them to stay quiet.

Haneul wanted to build well not exactly build but haneul wanted to seem like it was really build after he saw chanyeol making the studio .

What haneul wanted to set up was a really colorful D.J set .

《After haneul set up the d.j set baekhyun and haneul were ready to surprise chanyeol 》

Chanyeol came through the door while talking with mq . That he didn't notice baekhyun and haneul .

Haneul noticed this and played the video he readied beforehand and pressed the space bar .

The video he played was  a video of  a Champaign popping sound.

The sound was really loud that chanyeol screamed and looked at haneul and baekhyun who were laughing their asses off.

When chanyeol saw haneul he quickly went to him and hugged him
"Angel what are you doing here " "I came here with baekhyunnie hyung to surprise you " haneul responded to chanyeol showing him the surprise.

Chanyeol was mind blown he was going to buy the same exact set but haneul beat him to it "wahh ..... I was really going to buy this the same exact thing wah ..... " chanyeol exclaimed .

Chanyeol looked at baekhyun and baekhyun understood what he meant and turned off the camera .

Mq who was right beside them understood as well and yeeted himself out of the door .

Chanyeol raised haneul and sat him on the bar counter and started kissing him and baekhyun soon joined the make out session as well.

Haneul wanted to try something new and started " bungie *pant * can I suck on both of your tongues *pant* " asked haneul and who were chanyeol and baekhyun to refuse such a delicious offer

《1 hour later and no they did not do it 》

After they finished haneul and baekhyun had to return so they filmed them going out of the studio .
When they were going out they met Mq "by the way haneul the set is pretty nice "after hearing that haneul beamed and nod"then well det going see you again mq hyung see you later da- hyungie  "

*statistic sounds * The End Of Haneul Special