Haneul reacting to EXO acting(baekhyun )

Haneul reacting to exo acting (baekhyun)

《Haneuls p.o.v.》

I was watching kdramas when i accidently came across baekkie hyungs drama the members prohibited me on watching his dramas becouse they thought i might get jelouse becouse i'm dating baekhyun- hyun yes you heard right i am dating him.
anyway i was watched the episodes  one after another and came across baekkie hyung
《3rd person p.o.v.》

It was soooooo funny that haneul was laughing while criying

And he got  jelouse when I.U was too close to him and he thought 'he had the nerve to f-f-forking ask her to be his second wife '

And at this point haneul was thinking negative thoughts like 'am i not enough' or 'am i a burden' or like 'does he even like me '

And after a while came this scene that upset him the most

With his f-f-f-f-forking first wife and at this point haneul took his phone and began to search things like this:

But there was this  one where his  thoughts went  overboad becouse of this particolar thing or video

At this point he was crying 'is this why they never let me watch his drama'

After awhile he came across to witness

baekhyuns painfull death and he immediatly turned off the t.v .
He was crying and it was getting worse every second he was shouting words like "don't leave me please " and more like"i love yous "and many more but then suddenly his bed room door opened and baekhyun came in and when he saw the state haneul was in he hugged him really tight and wispered sweat words to him "hyun you are not in love with I.U are you " asked haneul face red from crying it was and  adorable sight to see if not for the question but then baekhyung immideatly came to a conclution that he watched scarlet heart ryeo"aniyo i love you a lot so much that it hurts to be away from you "and after some more snugeling they drift off to sleep.

•●•○••●°□°■•■○♤○♡•◇•□•■•°○●□●•☆■
Do you guys like this comment down which member you want next