jonghyun

°°°°° 3rd p.o.v °°°°°°

haneul is Jonghyun's baby brother and he loves haneul a lot  and would do everything to make him happy  even if he dies because he made a promise to their dead parents and he  developed the thing named brothers complex towards haneul, and haneul believed that his brother will always  be there for him, but his world came crumbling down when he heard Jonghyun's  last words .

°°°°°  flashback  °°°°°

(when its written in bold it means he is talking through(?) the phone)

haneul was reading harry potter on the e-book when his phone rang * exo: growL * When he saw the name he answered it immediately.
"Hyung  good moni- " hanEUl was immediately cut off by another voice "haneul -ah im at our favorite place where we shared all of our memories I'm sorry if I won't be there for you when you need me but i know your hyungs will be there for you even if i wont be there im sorry im  about to break our promise  " you became confiused when he said those things so you started guessing but you were also hypervilating when he said those things and you started panicing "wait hyung you are not going out of country or are you not going to talk to me for day's and its not like you are commiting sucide are you tell me hyung please you need to awnser me  " haneul  asked while soft sobs came throug his  mouth and as he got up from his sitting position, he  broke the glass that contained some  water and when  the members heard the sound of glass breaking   they came running to the living room but they came to a stop seeing your confiutional state "haneul" baekhyungs voice was soft becouse he never saw the person that  he loves like a brother in this state  a state of cunfiution, dispair, sadness, hope  all of them could see those emotions in him ." I'm very very sorry haneul I love you" after that haneul could hear a serious  of beeping sounds "HYUNG, HYUNG PLEASE DON'T GO JONGHYUN HYUN DON'T YOU DEAR COMMIT SUICIDE ON ME  "haneul screemed as the beeping sounds came to a stop he was panicking and the others in the room were paralyzed by the news that they heard *thud * they heard a thud and when they looked up they saw haneul on the floor "guys he has a panic attack take him to his room and clam him down " suho instructrd them and the others called SHeene members about what they heard from haneul.

°°°°°° burrial day°°°°°°°°

On jonghyuns burriel day Haneul cried a river and he went there with all of the other members but after everyone left he was left alone standing near the grave exo waited for him to come in there van becouse they thought haneul needed some privacy, minutes became hours and soon it started to rain cats and dogs but there were no sighn of haneul returning and baekhyun went to the grave with and umbrella and saw haneul standing near the grave soaking wet from the rain . He went near him and put the umbrella on top of haneuls head and said "are you ready to go " and haneul only nodded and followed baekhyun to the van that took them to the dorm

°°°°°° 7 days later °°°°°°

After the fiuneral haneul was inside his room for 7 days he diddnt eat or came out of the room and his hyungs  (exo ) were getting worried that he was getting depressed .
Finally baekhyun had enough of it and went near haneuls door and knoked 3 times but he didnt get a responed so being the over protective hyung he is he literelly broke the door with one kick and saw him skinny and eyes red and puffy "hey you know what haneul even though your jonghyun hyung isnt hear doesnt mean we aren't there for you exo is your family too  you can relay on us becouse we will always be there for you " baekhyung said  sincerely to haneul and huged him the others who were behind came and joined the hug as well "im really lucky fo have you guys thank you" said haneul.

Requested by : lieparku

Hope u like it

Happy new year guys