pranked

For the new come back haneul thought it was a good idea to go blond and went with it for half of theire comback

But chanyeol and baekhyun had  other ideas

It was currently 7.00 pm on a busy night and haneul was choking  on an ice cream.

Baekhyun and chanyeol were in the bathroom without anyone knowing and set one of there phones to record someones reaction .
Like it was a common thing

They swapped haneuls shampoo and conditioner with baby blue hair dye

"Haneul make sure to wash your hair thoroughly and to massage a lot and suho hyung told that the mirror is spray painted and to not to touch it "

"Okay , but who was so stupid to spray paint the mirror ???!?!?"

"............." (it was chanyeols idea )

《TIME SKIP TO 30 MINUTES 》

When haneul came out of the shower
He as he was instructed didnt look or touch the mirror he then put on one of chanyeols hoodies that was lying around .

When he opened the door he saw chanyeol and baekhyun videotaping him with smiles on there faces

Haneul was confused and looked around him  but when he looked at them again there faces showed surprise and shock.

In chanyeol and baekhyuns mind there was only one thought and that was too cute and adorable.

Chanyeol took haneuls hand and ran down the stairs to the living room where  the others were relaxing and chilling.

"Hey guys look at our baby " chanyeol shouted when they reached the living room and pulled his hood so the others can see haneuls hair

When they looked at haneul they're jaws dropped and finally suho and lay spoke "haneul baby what happened I'm not saying I dont like it it's just that its baby blue " " O M G"

"What do you mean its navy blue its blond hyung " sehun chuckled while recording and taking pictures "are you sure babe" sehun asked while pointing to the mirror .

After haneul saw himself he took a deep breath and shouted .

"PARK CHANYEOL BYUNG BAEKHYUN  YOU !!!!!!!!!!!"

Then they chased each other around the house

《Few days later》

"Ahhhh Eri-ya you dont mind me having blue hair do you "

"No~~~~~"

" baekhyun and chanyeol hyung pranked me "* pouts*

          ●●●●●●INSTAGRAM ●●●●●●

@●EJEJFJDJWJ

Likes: 12333

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Likes: 12333

●EJEJFJDJWJ : our haneul looks soooooooooooooooo cute

Comments: dshdjdjfkfkfkdlslsl

°♡○♡●♡●♡●♡●♡□♡•♡○◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇◇●◇●●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇◇●●◇●◇●◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇◇●●◇□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡♡□♡□♡□ sorry it was kinda rushed 😞😞😞I hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊😘😘😘