💕love is in the air💕

"So you think you are better than me. Don't forget who you are dealing with. Your amazing wifey. You can never beat me in the game of seduction." Rashi said to her husband confidently when inside she was shivering in fear.

Rashi is a sweet, innocent, and mature woman. She got married at a very young age due to some family cruises. At present, she is twenty-three years old. It's been two years of her nuptials. Her husband is in business, who is a self-made man. He started his own business at a very young age. He belongs to an advertising firm.

She feels blessed to have a husband like him. Loving, sweet, gentleman type. Sometimes it is tough to understand the ways doing. When she got to know about this arrange marriage set up, she was very angry. She thought now her life is over. That she will never get to accomplish her dreams but she was wrong.

Ashish is a very sensible guy. He knows what he wants in his life. The most important thing to him is his wife's happiness and safety. He supported her fully in her education and career. They both are living a dream which they always wanted to have with their respective spouses.

"In your dreams baby. You think you can but in actual you can't. You are not bold enough to do that" he replied knowing well about the persistent nature of his wild kitty.

His words triggered her very hard. By now she was beyond angry. She took it as a challenge when he was just teasing her.

" Fine Mr. Ashish Aggarwal, game on" she challenged him.

It was scaring her to the core but he pulled the all wrong buttons. It became the do or die situation. Her ego was hurt. Being a Virgo sun sign, it was tough for Rashi to let her go down. She can't ignore a challenge.

He extended his hand to shake hers with a smirk on his lips. She shakes his hand with her own evil eyes and smile.

" Ok.. ladies first so, come on .. show me how can you woo me" he added with a smile.

They both went to change their outfits in sensually romantic attire. Ashish grabbed his white silk shirt which is her favourite shirt with black normal fitting pants. Rashi always liked this combination on him. He changed into it and kept the first two but two-buttons an evil smile. After Combing his hair, he left to see  Rashi's.

He was now standing near the bathroom, waiting for his gorgeous woman. She was taking so long which made him more impatient. He started roaming in the room.

After what felt like a long time to him, he heard the voice of the door opened. As he turned to see her, he froze at the place . Gulping in nervousness, he was staring at her constantly without blinking eyes lids.

In rosy pink net saree with golden lace at the border, her long straight dark brown hair were waving on her waist, blue crystal clear eyes enhanced with kohl and mascara. And her lips.. holy Spirit.. her lips were filled with same colour lipstick matching with her saree.

Walls of control were pushing hard in him to break and make her all his once again but he controlled it. For the sake of his so called ego in which he challenged her and now regretting after seeing her in her angelic cum spicy look.

She smiled insides after observing his condition. Aware very well what effect she had on him.

Feeling his heated gaze which was moving to her up and down and stopped at her waist region. The only bared area of her front look . She blushed and moved her eyes lashes downward analyzing the floor.

Taking baby steps towards her, gaze fixed on rosy cheeks matching with her lips and outfit, ashish made a step to go in front of her without moving his eyes from her face. Lost in her hot and adorable look. Few minutes passed but no one said anything.

Without any second thought, Rashi's placed his hand on her cheeks and started cranes cheeks with his thumbs. Rashi forgets to the for a second feeling overwhelmed with the emotions she felt at that moment. Then Ashish moved to touch her blue ocean filled eyes and started to move his hand to his destination.

Her waist.

Removing the mere net shield, he intentionally creased her navel softly and placed the other hand's ring finger on the side of her waist. Many tingles were moving from head to toe in her at his every closeness and simple touch. Her body felt setting on fire whenever he was near her. Her eyes closed to feel wonderful sensations in her heart and every core.

Her eyes moved to where he touched her and come across a black spot of kohl. He smiled which made her smile too.

My possessive hubby...Control your heart and body girl otherwise you will lose the challenge. Rashi thought and took a deep breath to concentrate on what she had in hand.

" What happened baby. A,m I making you feel hot" he whispered in her ears seductively and winked with a tease in his eyes.

Listening to his words made her blush harder but his expression reminded her of challenge.

Vote and comment