💞love rain 2

I was busy being a statue that didn't realize she was looking at me with curiosity. She took some steps to reach me and started her investigation like a cop.

"Hi..you there.. what are you staring at? Don't you have any etiquettes." and started firing me with a lot of queries.

" Sorry to bother you but it wasn't my intention to make you feel uncomfortable. I was passing by and saw you dancing. I must say you are a very good dancer." I appreciated her so that she won't think of me as a bad person.

"Really?" She said with excitement.

"Yeah really. I think you should participate in an upcoming dance competition." I advised her.

" Ummm... I want to...but.." I waited for her to complete the sentence.
" But I don't have any dance partner." She explained with a sad face.

" If you don't mind I can be your dance partner" I suggested. During the dance practice, I can get to know you better and... I thought.

" Yeah sure.. thank you. Thank you.... thank you so much. I appreciate it. By the way, I forgot to ask you your good name" she told me.

" Kiaan Malhotra. And you?" I questioned.

" Sia. I am sia Kapoor. Ok then ..see you tomorrow.." and she left.

I was standing there watching her leave. After some time a smile spread on my lips and I softly whispered Sia.. beautiful name for a beautiful girl...

Vote and comment