💞love rain 6

Valentine's day...

Evacuating the stage we went back to the room which was allotted to Sia. Decorated in beautiful colours, filled with the fragrance of roses and candles. Romantic and sensual at the same time.

An awkward silence filled in the room making me uncomfortable. So I decided to break the ice between us.

"You were fabulous at the stage. Didn't miss a step and the expression was perfect. It was awesome." I appreciated her. She was great on the floor.

" Ummm.. yeah. You too were mind-blowing." She replied. A few minutes passed in another silence.

" I think we should go outside" she muttered and without waiting for me, she walked to went god knows where.

" WAIT.." I shouted and held her wrist from behind to prevent her from going anywhere. I pulled her wrist towards me without another thought. The sudden movement ended up making her unbalanced and to secure herself, she placed her hands on my chest.

Standing in the same position, sinking in her eyes I got lost. I don't know how long we stood in that position. My eyes moved to her lips and then back to eyes to meet with her widened eyes. Her expression made me smile internally.

" I wanted to say something... Sia.. the first day I saw you.. was the first time in my life I felt something strange in my heart. It was a pull I felt towards you. I met with many girls in my life but never experienced it with any of them.
The day I met you was the day when I realized what is the connection between two hearts. You are the biggest puzzle piece of my heart. I feel at peace with you and restless without you. All these days we spent together were memorable days for me. Every day I got to you know to better and fall harder. Your smile made my heart stopped, when you are close to me like now, I feel tingles in my heart. When you look into my eyes, it's like you are reading my soul. Your small and innocent touch made me feel alive. I don't know how, why. All I know is I deeply, crazily, passionately fall in love with you. ... I love you, sia Kapoor... I LOVE YOU so much that I can do anything just to see you happy and safe. I love you.." I confessed all I had in my heart from the first day. Now I was afraid of how she will respond. Scared maybe understated to what I was feeling. Mixed emotions of nervousness, fear of rejection, and excitement of acceptance.

During my confession, I saw her eyes were filling with moisture. She had tears in her eyes. Without wasting another second, she pulled me into a tight hug. She was embracing me so tightly, with so much love and affection. I was stunned at first but then returned her hug with my passionate embrace. My eyes were closed. All I was feeling her soft skin and smelling her delicious and sweet fragrance. Our hands were moving on each others back.

My heart and mind were trying to get it all was happening in reality. I had my Sia in my arms. The name my heart speak in every beat was hugging me passionately.

Breaking our embrace, she took my face in her soft and warm hands and started kissing me all over my face. With tears in her eyes, she first kissed my forehead, my eyes, cheeks, and chin. My eyes were now filled with tears to saw her emotions. She was crying and kissing me.

" I love you too...I love you so much Kiaan that it hurts. I love your eyes which made me feel like I am the most beautiful girl in the world, I love your smile which made me happy all day, I love your heart which is beating for me and me only.. you are my everything....my whole world...

The day we met, I saw you admiring me and your eyes made my heart know that you are special. Special to me. I knew that you were not staring at me but I had to do something to break the ice between us. So I faked my anger. I guess I fall in love with you at the first sight.

You made me feel alive too. You made me feel like a woman. No one ever made me feel like that. No one only you Kiaan Malhotra."

She giggled at her last words and I chuckled. Laughing so hard I pulled her again in my arms and she went happily. Her head was pressed near my heart which made it beat faster.

" I love you Jaan(life)" I whispered near her ears and she smiled.

" Love you too Jaan ki Jaan(life of life)". She blushed at her own words which made me smile. I softly kissed her forehead, closing my eyes I kept my left cheek on her head.

The end

How you think about the ending. Comment me. And don't forget to vote if you like it...

Thanks for reading...