❣️ LOVE OR ARRANGE ❣️

💖LOVE OR ARRANGE💖

I woke up in the morning to see the most precious person in the world for me snoring beside me with eyes closed and mouth opened. It made me smile at how adorable someone can be with snoring loudly. His messy middle shade brown hair was begging to be touched, so that's what I did. I played with his hair so softly to not disturb his sleep. I was admiring him with a smile for God knows how long when I heard a grown. Then he opened his most catching deep black eyes and smiled at me. I returned the smile and continued my playing with his soft hair. They are more soft and shiny than silk.

After some time of our eyes match, he got up and kissed my forehead. My eyes closed automatically to feel his beautiful soft lips. My smile broadens.

"Good morning, wifey" he greets me.

"Good morning, dear husband" I replied with a giggle.

" So my lovely wife, where you want to go today or should we just stay in bed and cuddle. what say.. the second option is best .. right" he said and winked at me.

I blushed and kept my mouth shut and eyes down. Even after so many years of marriage, he still can make me shy around him. He chuckled and pulled me into a tight hug. I placed my head on his chest and closed my eyes. We both were lost in our love world. The world which belongs to only two of us..our fairy world but the difference is, it is more beautiful because we decorated it with our love.

Now sometimes it made me wonder what sort of marriage we had. It was a arrange marriage set up where parents select the best life partner for their children. But when we met, I felt a pull towards him. We got lost in each other but found our everlasting love..our soulmate...💞💞

Maybe it's the gift from God for my patience. My waiting for the right one.

Thank you so much god for giving me the best present of my entire life...