Playing with Fire

Hey guys sorry about the hiatus, I am back now though so be happy! If you’re reading this thank you and enjoy! I hope you like it and will fan, comment, and vote, I will love you forever!!!! Anyway enjoy!

 Chapter Four

Living with Chandler wasn’t so bad; he was always gone or at work so I pretty much had the house to myself all the time. It had been 3 weeks since that night, Leslie came over often and was always suspicious of me andChandlerbut it eased after the first week. I couldn’t stay in the house anymore! I needed clothes so freaking bad. I could not wear what I packed for that stupid wedding again, I’ve been stealingChandler’s shirts because my lack of clothes. I only bought five outfits. I creep downstairs and snatch the keys offChandlershook, I was taking the Escalade scared I would crash his sports car going to fast. I quietly close the door disarming the alarm and let the garage up and speed out, hearing the faint sound of the garage closing as I whiz away.

It finally hits me I have no freaking clue where I'm going,Chandler’s house is by mountains and gorgeous canyons. I follow the way I think we came here and finally find LA; it was pretty easy considering this whole city had tourist everyday all day, so they crowded the streets with signs. After getting through the traffic I park at an outdoor mall, I stoleChandler’s card and was ready to have fun! I grab the black hoodie and slung it over my body. The magazines had blurry pictures but I wasn’t taking any chances. I'm not much of a shopper but the atmosphere in that mall made go crazy especially when your spending someone else’s money!

~::::::::::::::::~

 I wake up I check my clock, it reads 10:08, not too late I think as I roll out of bed. I'm just wearing gray sweats and a white v-neck; I go to Natasha’s room to see if she’s awake. I knock on her door, no answer. I knock again harder. No answer. I bust open the door, the bed is neatly made and the room looks just like it did before she came.

“Tasha!” I yell I'm freaking out now, this was strike two, I make my exit and search a quarter of the house yelling her name over and over, will no answer. I give up; the house being way too big for me to search.

This was it, she’d really done it. I couldn’t believe it. My career was finished, she had been threatening to out me to every single skeezer inLos Angelesthe previous night. I run down the stairs noticing the escalade keys are gone, I run back up and check my wallet, everything is there but my credit card. My worry subsides; I know exactly where she is.

Minutes later I pull into the parking lot of The Grove an outdoor mall, its a very upscale shopping center a lot of celebrities shop at. I put on my baseball cap and sunglasses going into the madness. I keep my head down not wanting the attention right now, if I were a girl where would I go, before I can really think I look up and Victoria Secret I make my way through the crowds of posers and celebrity watchers head down and into the store.

A poppy song plays by Katy Perry, who I wasn’t a fan of, which pisses me off even more. I look up and glance around really quickly.

“Welcome to Victoria Secret! How may I help you?” a cheeky blonde greeter asks. I keep walking and she looks suspicious.

“Sir, if you don’t want to buy anything please leave. We don’t need anymore trouble out of you perverts.” She snaps at me. I go to reply to her and see a hippy girl in a black hoodie, I walk beside her.

“Tasha. It’s meChandler.” I mutter quietly, she groans. Before anything else can happen the girl comes from behind me snatching my hat, my glasses fall off from the impact.

“Sir I said to- OHMYGOD!ITSCHANDLERGOLDSWORTH!” She screams as I grab Tasha’s hand and run out the store attracting attention. I can see and hear people snapping pictures and the buzzer going because she had a couple not purchased items in a little basket. We run and don’t stop until we get to my car. I slam the doors and trying catch my breathe before I yell at her for being dumb.