Learning to Love

Chapter eleven

I blink my eyes and see Chandler sitting beside me his eyes red as ever. Had be been crying.

"Baby, you passed out again." He says his voice trembling a little. I sudden replayed the last few images in my head. The girl from the party the hateful words and the pain . The the thought of then made me want to pass out again.

"Where is everyone?!" I ask frantically.

"Everyone is in the waiting room, Tasha were scared. None of them know but Kirsten, and me." He says tears rolling down his face.

"Chandler what's wrong? What are you talking about?" As soon as the words escape my lips my hands rush down to my stomach, my baby!!!

"Lost it." Chandler can barely finish his words as his emotions take over his body. His trembling hands press the red button to alert the doctors and nurses.

Dr. Moore rushes in Chandler attempts to hide the fact he's crying but is doing a bad job at it. I'm in a state of shock did I lose my baby? He knows? Why is he so sad?

"Glad to see you're finally awake sweetheart. Unfortunately you took a fall earlier just fainted when your mother and friend arrived and with the amount of stress and problems we've noticed in a couple of your tests something bad happened." He says pausing.

"I thought I was healthy." I croak still in disbelief.

"You are but lately the stress and strain on your body has been taking a toll on your pregnancy." He pauses and stares at me. "Natasha, you've lost a child, I'm sorry." He proceeds to explain the multiple things that they performed on me in order to take out and dispose of the body. I remained in shock everything around me blurry, I couldn't hear a word he said.

"Natasha." Dr. Moore says taking me away from my phase.

"What." I say in the most dead tone ever.

"You have the other baby which we checked one is fully healthy." He says with a slight smile.

" I had twins?" I asked shocked.

"We did another test and ultrasound and sure enough we found another heartbeat. I'm very sorry, over the next couple weeks you'll experience some bleeding and eventually the baby will come out. I am very sorry." he said glossy eyed. "I'll give you two a minute." he says as he turns away quietly closing the door behind him.

"I'm sorry." Chandler sputtered out, his face was red and the tears were rushing down his face. "I'm so sorry." he said again.

"I should have told you." I whisper in too much shock to cry. He climbs on the hospital bed and cradles me. I cringe at the power of his touch to my skin but nestle my head in his chest.

~~~~

"Help her through the door." Chandler his mother says as I weakly walk through the door of the house. I would have had to stay longer but since Dr. Moore knows Chandler and his family so well he decided to let me go on bed arrest.

"I'm okay," I say just as a sharp pain shoots through my body.
Unconsciously I yelp out loud.

"Listen to the mother." she says in a stern tone. chandler helps me as I slowly walk up the long stairs and we enter our room. I immediately lie on the bed, and snuggle under the blanket. Chandler gets beside me and wraps me in his arms, he gently kisses my forehead and then kisses my bulging belly.

"You still want to divorce me?" Chandler he whispers into my ear.

"I'm sorry for causing a scene, we'll talk about this later, but for right now no." I say into his chest.