Chapter 7

Chapter 7

_________

Ashton arrived at the jail. He hasn't been here since 2 years ago. Everything looks different. Much cleaner than last time. He stopped admiring the scenery and walked into the building.

He walked to the front desk. He saw a secretary, which to his surprise was a man. Not that he's thinking that's bad, but usually it's a female. But who is he to judge.

"Hello. I'm here to see Eric Irwin." Ashton said. (A/n: let's just say that his name, since his name is unknown)

He looked up from the computer screen. He looked at Ashton for a minute.

"How are you related to Mr. Irwin?" He asked.

"I'm his son." Ashton answered.

"Okay. You may walk in." he said pressing a button opening the metal doors.

Ashton started walking to the front of the doors. He took a deep breathe before he walked in. Maybe he will regret this later. Maybe he won't. Be who knows.

Ashton was than escorted to the visitors section by a very nice police woman.

"He'll be here any minute. Just make sure that you don't do anything suspicious." She said.

"I won't." Ashton said.

That is something he hates about people. They judge him from the way he looks. Just because he has piercings and wears a lot of black doesn't he a damn criminal.

Just a few seconds later his dad was sitting in front of him. He smiled at Ashton. Not being able to see his only son. Long time since he has seen him.

"Ashton my boy. How are you?" He asked.

Ashton looked at him. He observed everything about him. There's something different about him. Ashton can't put his finger on it.

"Okay. Dad. I came here to ask you a question." Ashton said.

"Okay, what is it about?" He asked.

"Why did you murder Andrew?" Ashton asked.

Eric nearly chocked on his on saliva. He hasn't heard that name in 12 years. And he hoped to never hear it again, but sadly he just did.

"Has your mother not teach you not to-" Ashton cut his dad off.

"Say their names? Yes. I just want to know why it happened." Ashton said.

"Ugh. Okay so we knew each other from a young age. He was always the best at everything. He was the biggest show off. Every girl wanted to be with him. I was his 'friend'. If that's what you call being near him. We were really cool friends in elementary school. Middle school something's did change, but not that much. When he got into high school that's when we stopped hanging out, talking, or even appreciating each other's presence.

"Since we both liked around the same things. We joined clubs and tried out for the football team. He got in I didn't. I was left to join the math league. It was the worst mistake I made. I didn't know that it was social suicide. Everything I thought I had was gone. Andrew started to avoid me even more. I was made fun of. My whole life was ruined. And what did that bitch do? He made fun of me. Acted like we never had a friendship. " His dad explained.

"Dad that's sad." Ashton told his father.

"Oh I'm just starting. Since he started making fun of me. I never even got a girlfriend during that time. So throughout my whole high school life I had no one. All because of his fault. And the girl I liked, which he knew I liked, he started dating her. Everything he knew I liked, he either took it away or found a way to be better than me at it. I couldn't take that shit no more so I spilled his biggest secret of all. But no one seemed to believe in the loser and weirdo of the school. Everyone thought I was lying. So they just ignored me." He said.