Chapter 5

Chapter 5

(Random Lashton pic!)
__________

School the week after that was horrible. Luke got bullied even more than before. News got out the he was knocked up by punk Ashton Irwin. People didn't take it nicely. First thing they did when they found Luke was push him to the ground. They didn't care if there was dirt all over the place. He 'deserved' it.

Calum tried defending his best friend, but he couldn't. He tried to stop them from bullying Luke. Calum wasn't able to do that though. Due to a note he got in his locker by the schools bully, Brad. The note scared him. He never disliked anyone, but there's a few exceptions. Everyone knew to stay away from Brad.

Ashton saw everything from afar. He felt bad, for two reasons. One, for telling the school that Luke wanted him to knock him up. Two, for their family history. He didn't want things to be like that. He still doesn't know why his dad killed Luke's dad. (And the accident happened over 13 years ago.) He wished he could just make everything to him. He's only 16 and being bullied for something that he never wanted to happen. Ashton just didn't care at all, at the same time he did a little.

~

"Luke, bud. Are you okay?" Calum asked after he rushed over to Luke.

Some girls thought it would be funny to make fun of Luke for being 'thirsty', a 'whore', and a 'wanna be'. Luke didn't even do anything bad to them at all.

"Cal, just call my mum." Luke cried onto Calum shoulder.

"Okay let's just go to the bathroom." Calum said helping Luke walk over to the bathroom.

Once inside Calum made sure no one was in the stalls. Clear. He placed Luke on one of the sinks. He let him cry for a while before he called Liz.

"Hi Liz." Calum said

"Calum! Haven't heard from you in a long time. How's life?" She exclaimed.

"Great. I just called up to tell you that Luke was being billed at school and doesn't want to be here. He doesn't feel safe." Calum explained.

"What? Why was he getting bullied?" Liz asked.

"Because someone told the school that he got pregnant with-" Calum was cut off.

"Don't say the name Hood. Okay. Tell him that I'll pick him up in 5." she said.

"Okay bye." Calum said

"Bye."

Luke looked at Calum for a while. He didn't want his mum to know that he was being bullied. That's the last thing he needed. Now she's for sure gonna switch him schools. And that's the last thing Luke wants. Luke looked down causing his flower crown to fall into the dirty bathroom floor. He started crying again. Lately that's one thing Luke has done. Cry.

"C-Calum!" He sobbed.

"What's wrong Luke?" Calum asked.

"Why did you have to tell her!" Luke shouted.

"Tell her what?" Calum wondered.

"About me getting bullied. She's gonna make me move schools. And the only other school near here is that snobby rich kid one a few streets away!" Luke shouted.

"Just relax. You won't move houses would you?" Calum asked

"I don't know. I just want to be home and cry. Maybe eat some ice cream while at it." Luke said

"Don't worry bud. It'll be okay. Just don't over think it okay?" Calum asked

"Okay." Luke answered.