15

15
_____

To: Ashton
Are we still moving in together?

To: Ashton
Please answer! :(

To: Ashton
Do this for our boys.

To: Ashton
Ashton, please *pout face* :'(

From: Ashton
Okay what do you want?

To: Ashton
Yay! You finally answered! :D. Anyways... Are we still moving in?

From: Ashton
Yes. We can move in any day now...

To: Ashton
OMFG okay! I'll start to pack.

From: Ashton
Why so happy?

To: Ashton
Rather not say it on the phone...

From: Ashton
She didn't... We have to move in by Wednesday! That gives us 2 days to pack and be ready.

To: Ashton
Okay...

Luke put his phone away and started packing. He was glad that he is leaving, since his mum has been quite rude to him lately. Not the dimpling yelling because he did something wrong rude. But the kind that keeps on yelling at him for everything he says and does. It's annoying Luke so much.

It's like she forgot that Luke is a teen who needs space. For the past month or so she has been attacking Luke with questions and yelling at him. It's like she's the pregnant one, but she's not!

Luke rubbed his belly. He thought of the names for his baby boys. He would like to be named Ares. But he doesn't know about the other one. He is hoping Ashton would think of the other one.

That is if Ashton isn't still mad at Luke. Which Luke hopes he's not. It's been a bit over 3 weeks since Ashton found out about his history with George. Luke is hoping that he is over that. Because he won't raise the boys alone.

"Hey babies. This is your dad Luke. I just want to tell you guys that you will never be alone. You won't be raise just by me. You will have both of your dad's. Unlike me and your father. We only had our mums. And we'll that want fun." Luke teared up thinking about his dad.

"And I don't want you guys to go through the same thing. I want you two to be happy with both of your parents. That will be me and Ashton. Don't worry boys we have a plan for you." Luke sighed.

He got up from his bed and started packing the things he will need. He knew for sure that he will need to choose what he would need to take and leave. He had too many things to take with him. So he needs to take the most important things.

He started to listen to his playlist while packing up. Then one of his favorite songs came on. This song was the first song he learned on his guitar.

"I'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a Lego house..." He sung to hisself. "If things go wrong we can break it down..."

As the song played in the background he thought back to all the memories he had in his parents house. Most recent memories weren't nice as the other ones he has, but doesn't mind. Everyone has good and bad memories.

Luke kept on singing as he cleaned his room. He's starting a new life. A new life with new people. A new house and new him. Everything will change once he moves out. He wants that to happen, but at the same time he doesn't. He's afraid of what the new things would bring.

"Lucas, what are you doing?" Liz asked as she looked around his room.

"I'm leaving this house..." Luke said not looking at his mum.

"You are underage! You can't do that without my permission!" She yelled.

"Well... I will be considered an adult when I get married to Ashton, who is an adult!" Luke said back.

"No your not! I'm not letting you near him! Do you remember what he did to your dad!" She argued.

"Well did you know there's such thing as forgive and forget?!? Huh? I forgave Ashton for what his father did. You should to!" Luke yelled annoyed of his mother.

"Luke Robert Hemmings! I did not teach you to be this way! This is what happened when you hang out with no go people! Why couldn't you be like your brothers!" She shouted.

Luke turned to face her. Tears were trying to fall, but Luke will not let what she said affect him. If anything it will show her not to say that again.

"Well I'm sorry I can't the perfect son you wanted! Please I don't want to be like my brothers! I want to be myself. And if you think you are going to keep me here you are very very wrong Elizabeth." Luke said.

"You are grounded!" She yelled.

"Like I care. I'm leaving with Ashton in two days. And in not telling you were we are going. That way I don't have to del with you while I'm gone."

Luke walked out of his room and out the house. He started walking in Ashton's direction. He knew that Ashton's mum won't want him there, but at least she doesn't hate on people like his mum. Anne knows that people have feelings and to treat them right. Liz just wants what the best for her and her sons. Not looking at the consequences.

Luke knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. As he did he realized that he left his phone in his room. And that his mum probably has it by now and is looking threw it. Luke has nothing to hide so she can search all she wants.

"Luke?" Luke looked up to find Ashton in front of him.

"Oh... uh.. um... can I come in?" Luke asked.

"Y-Yeah." Ashton said. "What's wrong?"

Ashton wasn't used to seeing Luke at his house. Unless something really bad had happened. And that has been happening lately. Luke would end up crying by the time they are done talking either one the phone or face to face.

"My mom is really irritating. Like she doesn't understand me at all!" Luke said.

Ashton sighed, "If you want you move now... we can. My mom is totally okay with it. She said that its a good thing that I maned up to take care of the babies."

"Really? I thought your mum hated my guts?" Luke asked wiping his tears away.

"No, she dislikes your mom. But not you, well not as much as your mum." Ashton laughed.

"Can I move in tomorrow?" Luke asked.

"Yeah. I'll give you a ride there. And I already furnished it with some of my stuff.... Plus I was hoping that we can share a bed... We don't have to that's your option..." Ashton said.

"Yeah that's okay. I'll bring some of my things as well like drawers and stuff. Are you going to help me set everything up?" Luke asked.

"I can't... Sorry. I have to do something very important. Maybe I can get Michael to help you out. Or you can invite Calum?" Ashton said.

"Oh.. okay. Um.. be at my house at 10. My mum will be at work at that time. Please don't be late." Luke said before leaving back to his house, well his mum's house.

(A/N): Chapter 15! Like it?

I'm hoping to update soon. Next time. So in a couple of day. And that's it for this authors note. Idk what else to say.

See ya later.

ByeXxx