Chapter 1

Chapter 1

________

The next morning when Ashton and Luke woke up they nearly had a panic attack. Why? They had no clothes on.

Ashton at first didn't know when that happen. Then he slowly realized that he laid his crush. Same thing happened to Luke.

After they got dressed and had no communication, they left the room. First thing they did was call their best friends. Calum and Michael.

"Michael where the fuck are you?!" Ashton yelled as Michael picked up the phone.

"Calum, can you pick me up. That is if you are at the hotel." Luke said.

Most of the conversations Luke and Ashton had with their best friend consist of them arguing and slowly wanting to kill them. But they know they can't do that because they wouldn't be able to replace them.

"I hate you, but love you." They said before hanging up.

So they waited in the lobby for their friend to pick them up. As they waited, awkward silence filled the room. Luke had a huge pain in the ass. While Ashton just hated the awkward silence.

"So... you liked the rock festival?" Ashton asked trying to have a conversation with Luke.

"Y-yeah. W-w-what was your favorite performance?" Luke stuttered

"The ending. When they came back on stage and had a huge mash up of their songs." Ashton said almost right away.

"I liked that, but Paramore's performance was just amazing." Luke said

"I mean, I guess."

Luke looked over at Ashton with a glance. The conversation ended there. They got out their phones, which had only a few percentage left, and texted their best friend.

~

Michael walked into the hotel lobby. Right away he saw Ashton. And Luke sat right beside him. By the way he could feel the awkwardness from where he is standing, which is a few feet away from them. So he has a feeling they did the dirty last night.

"Ashton!" Michael yelled not wanting to be in their awkward silence party.

Ashton got up and started making his way to Michael. Before he left he said to Luke, "Nice to be the first one to screw you. Bye Luke."

So now it was just Luke. He waited for Calum to arrive. When he did Luke ran over to him and started to tell him what happen that night.

"He thought you were a virgin?" Calum laughed

"I know. I was gonna correct him but he ran off." Luke said

"Do you want to get some food?" Calum asked

"Yeah sure. Panda Express?" Luke suggested

"You read my mind Hemmings." Calum said

He parked the car before they walked in Panda Express. Luke noticed someone right away. But it wasn't Ashton.

"Cal you know what to order for me right?" Luke asked.

"Yeah... Why?" Calum asked in confusion.

"He is here. I'll wait in the car." Luke said leaving to the car.

Calum knew who he was talking about. Luke watched Calum from the car. He saw that the guy approached Calum.

"Cal-pal." The guy said

"Get away." Calum scoffed

"Why are you mad?" He asked

"Why are you talking to me?"

"I saw Lucas."

"He prefers to be called Luke."

"Yeah what ever where did he go?"

"He wasn't here..."

"Yes, he was. I just saw him."

"That wasn't Luke. That was a friend that has blonde hair and where's flower crowns. Luke is at home sleeping."

"Hood are you lying to me?"

"No."

"So, if I go check your car he won't be there?"

"Nope." Calum said, which was true because Luke got out the car and walked over to the ice cream shop next to the Panda Express when he saw him approach Calum.

"Let's go then."

"Can I get my food first?" Calum said with a sassy tone.

"Fine then."

~

Meanwhile, Luke was at the ice cream shop. Now this time he did see Ashton... but as an employer.

"Hi welcome to Creamy Ice Cream. How may I help you?" Ashton said without looking up from the register

"Ashton?" Luke asked

"L-luke! Hi." Ashton said

"You work here?" he asked

"No I just like dressing up as an ice cream shop worker to meet people."

"Okay then can I get cream 'n cookie on a cone?"

"Yes you can beautiful."

Ashton went to make Luke's order. When he was done he handed Luke his number.

"Call me." Ashton winked

(A/N): Chapter 1! Like it?

So today is my Dad's B-day and he got my fav type of cake! My mom's friend made it! Its chocolate with caramel in the middle. OMG best cake ever!

Kik: yadi_cuin_15

^^^^ That's if you want to chat with me someday. 😊. I will respond.

Vote/ Comment / Share! thanks if you do.

See ya later.

ByeXxx