Chapter 13

13
______

"Ash, I can't do this! My mum she is threatening me to send me to live with my aunt! And she lives in America!" Luke cried.

Ashton was shocked. He knew he had to do something. He didn't want his kids to be raise with just one parent. The twins needed both, even though the Irwin's don't get along with the Hemmings' that doesn't mean anything.

It really doesn't. Luke and Ashton's cousins got married a few months back and told no one, expect them two. They don't know why they did that.

"Luke. You can marry me and be considered an adult, since I'm 18 already. Then we can move in together. Maybe that's not the best idea, but it could work." Ashton said.

"That's not a bad idea. That's actually a really good one. " Luke smiled.

"Yeah, but what if she still sends you to America? I can't have that happen." Ashton said.

"We will work this out. Don't worry." Luke whispered.

~

At school Ashton was very distracted. Everyone seemed to noticed that too, but they couldn't care less. Well, Zayn did. He wanted to know what's got his friend stressed out. If he needs to fight someone, or lend him money.

During lunch Ashton made sure no one was following him and went to the back of the school. He called Luke, and hoped that no one would pass by, or smoke that day. He didn't want people to over hear his conversation. At all.

But little did he know Zayn followed him to the back of the school. And hid somewhere out of sight from Ashton, but still in hearing distant away.

"Luke?" Ashton asked once the ringing a stopped.

"Hi, my mum is next to me so I'll call you Calum." Luke whispered.

"Oh, okay. Well I called you just to say, when do you want to move out? I found this house that is big for the both of us, and for the kids too." Ashton said smiling at the fact that he will have a family of his own.

"I'm not sure... 4 months or so." Luke responded.

"Okay. I know we talked about this before, but we will have to-"

"Cal! You know I can't do that right now!"

"Yeah I know, but we will need to do that if you want to move out..."

"I know. I'll talk to you later about that. So how is school?"

"Good, I guess. Everything is getting harder! Oh my gosh that sounds wrong." Ashton let out a giggle.

"Your such a kid I swear. I'll talk to you later, I have to buy baby clothes."

"Okay bye."

"Bye."

After that Ashton hung up. He turned around and saw Zayn. Ashton was paralyzed, he wasn't able to move at all. He thought people weren't around. He was wrong. Zayn started at him.

"You talk with that weirdo?" Zayn asked.

"Why are you calling people names?" Ashton asked.

"Because that's the name you gave him, not to mention everyone at this school." Zayn said.

"Well stop. It's not worth it. Maybe you should get to know him instead of calling him names." Ashton stated.

Before he knew it Zayn pushed him up against the wall. Ashton winced at the pain in his back. He didn't think Zayn would do something like this.

"Stop acting Irwin! I know for sure that you have no feeling for him at all! Most girls are dying to be with you and even guys! But you choose the weirdo of the school? Ha, I know for sure that you are lying. There's no way that you would like him!" Zayn whispered yelled.

Ashton look down at Zayn, "You have no idea how much I love him. Plus you don't know our history about our families! Maybe if you knew you wouldn't be saying what you're saying! Now put me down or I'll kick you."

Zayn let go of Ashton. Ashton landed on his feet. He started walking back towards the school campus before he said, "Zayn, maybe you should know the full story before you talk."

Ashton left and went to get lunch. He sat next to Calum, since they are planning to surprise Luke with something he really wanted. People find it weird how the schools 'bad boy' was sitting with an outcast. They aren't use to this stuff.

As Ashton and Calum talked the cheerleaders passed by in their uniforms. All tried to get Ashton's attention, but failed. Ashton didn't care about them. He only cared about Luke right now. None of the cheerleaders were having his children, so why should he care about anyone else?

"Wow, you totally ignored them." Calum stated.

"Is that a bad thing?" Ashton asked.

"No! That's rare of that to happen. You must really like-"

"Love"

"You must really love Luke." Calum said.

"Yeah, he's my everything." Ashton said. "I wouldn't hurt him even more. His mum wants to send him to America because he is talking to me! Does she not know that it's his life?"

"Yeah his mum can do too much. But I can't blame her, she did loose her husband. And she wants to keep her children safe. Yeah I can see that, but to stop him from seeing the person who got him pregnant. That is too much. She's blessed enough that you care. She's too blind to see that, I bet." Calum said.

Ashton looked at him shocked. Never had he once heard Calum talk like that about Luke's mum. He does have a point though. Luke's mum does have to be grateful that he actually cares for the children. Ashton could have not even gave a fuck at all. But he did, now he wants to be treated nicely at least.

~

"Luke we will have to leave next month."

"Okay. I'll be ready then."

"The house is on the other side of Sydney."

"It's okay. As long as we are happy."

"Good. I have to go before your mum sees me. Bye Lukey."

"Bye Ash."

Ashton got out of Luke's room from jumping out the window. Well not really he used a ladder that he hides behind the bushes. Ashton ran out the backyard hoping Liz didn't see him. And Luke was hoping too. If Liz saw him Luke wouldn't be in Australia the next day.

(A/N): Chapter 13! Like it?

So do you guys even like this story? Like I would update much faster if I knew people liked this. XD FR THO!! And next chapter is very very very important for the rest of the story! Idk if this is even over 1,000 words Cuz I wrote this on my iPod XD.

See ya later.

ByeXxx