Chapter 3 (✿ ♥‿♥)

Abby's room above ^

I imagine if I was royalty I would have a huge bed with vaulted ceilings. I also love purple and pink as my favorite colors. I would never want to leave my room.

☆°・*:.。.☆†_(*゚▽゚*)β))☆.。.:*・°☆

"Wake up loser"

My eyes rolled around in the back of my head. It was bright wherever I was. Too bright where the fuck am I? Heaven? I try to open my eyes but they felt dry like sandpaper. I opened halfway and everything was blurry as fuck...

"That's it. Wake your princess or we'll have to cancel your training"

My eyes open fully as I felt a rush of adrenaline like taking a shot of coffee. I sat up out of the bed looking around squinting until my eyes land on Lance... But a shirtless sweaty Lance.

"Um. Not to be rude but where the hell is your shit?"

Lance's eyes sparkle with mischief. He looks down at my chest and then back up to my eyes. As I look down I see I'm fully nude as the day I came out of my mom's vagina. I shrieked so loud he covered his ears as I threw up the sides of the sheets under my pits then give him the stare fo death.

"Did you undress me," I seethe. How dare he.

"Trust me I have seen it all," he winks at me.

"I'm a princess! What happen to my earlier respect"

"You lost it when you past out during practice"

"I wouldn't have almost died if I didn't have all those laps to run"

"Touche. But trust me this builds character and is especially important for someone like you"

"Okay but who undressed me and how long have I been out"

"Two hours so technically novice training is over. Well since I have training as a nurse I had to carry you to your room. Undress you into bed because you were dirty and tuck you in"

"But why are you here"

"I don't let members of my team who are ill out of my sight until they are well. So technically welcome to the team. I like your spunk and determination girl. If you keep it up you'll even surpass me"

He gets up and looks at my chest again and shakes his head, "Just don't fall in love with anyone on the team."

Lance was the one to find me blacked out! He thought I was going to quit. To cheat and wait a while to come back to practice to fake the laps. He was testing me but he should had known that I want this so bad I was willing to die running a million miles just to prove it to him and anyone else in the camp that I have balls. YES I SAID IT BALLSSSSSS! And I soon started to gain cred. From that day on I scheduled myself to have 5 maids to make sure I woke up at 4am to do pre-pre warm ups. First it was the reps of 100 and then 200. After months of training I was able to outsprint all the boys in my group and then came Finny. Revenge is a bitch.

*Current*

My deepest darker secret is I want to be King. I crave the fame, the fortune, the power... My mouth waters at the idea. My vagina moistens at the thought of finally having enough power to fire some of these dumb guards who sit around drinking ale and moonshine. If only... My mother and father would never over their dead body allow for that.

My father would me rather dress up in one of those frilly ridiculous clown dresses the court hussies were. All he does now is bring me to talk about falling in love and nag about my pristine youth is soon to pass. I HATE HIM. I am one of the best knights and have trained for the position my whole live and I am unable to gain it all because of a vagina. Aren't parents supposed to support their children no matter what. LIES!

As I go into the castle climbing the west wing to my section of the house my parents hide me I spot my best friend Haxin sunk into a lounge chair. Me, her, and Finny we like the three musketeers since diapers. I always could count on her. But I have not told her about me and Finny. It's nerve racking that my friend since diapers is know my wet dream star.

"Hey Hax"

Hax was knee deep into a novel on my sofa. She was such a romantic unlike me. She was everything Finny usually tells me her likes. He was hoping to find a nice girl who was always buried in a book. He had it down to the statics. Blond hair, straight and floor length, huge baby blue eyes, as slim as a stick, a mad blusher, and a soft spoken voice.... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! But somehow he always hit on me saying I was the only except to the rule if only I stopped being a knight. What a loser...

Hax was still lost in his book so I creeped up right behind her and yelled "Hey Hax"

She jumped in the comfy sofa she was relaxed into clutching her chest.

"Are you out of your mind Abs. I almost died"

I hop over the couch sitting next to her, "Yeah right"

"Abby where the fuck have you even been! I've been here for..." she pauses and glances at the huge grandfather clock, "pretty much all day."

"L.I.A.R." I spell out and laugh while walking into my closet room to change, "You have probably been here for 10 minutes."

"And you are absolutely right you whore," she walks in behind me and shuts the door. She moves to the lounge chair resting in the corner.

"Speaking of being a whore have you seen seeing any of you know who"

She wiggles her eyebrows at me while making kissing faces. My stupid face starts to warm. Fuck I know I'm fucking blushing. I slap my cheeks while rubbing the heat from my cheeks. I take off my armor slowly careful to not nick my fingers as usual.

"So is that a yes because you are fosure BLUSHING"

I throw a random pillow laying in another chair near me at her.

WHACK!

Smacks her right in the fucking face! Yes!

As the pillow falls from her face I know it's war. I dart as fast I can to the door.

WHOOSH!!!

I almost got caught into her tackle as I jump over her using her head for leverage. I slap my hand pushing her head down and charges out the door. I rapidly run across the hall to my room. The hall is darker than a black hole. Why the fuck did I not light the fucking lanterns before I left. I run with my hand flowing down the hallway and a soon as I made it to my door I hear Hax's footsteps. As soon as I go to close the door I see her 5ft away eyes livid.

"ABBY DON'T YOU DARE CL..."

WHAP!

I slam the door and feel her body collide with the door. I literally could not stop laughing. I walk backwards and turn around to get ready to jump into the shower when I see Fin laid out on my comforter like he owned it.

I frown.

☆°・*:.。.☆†_(*゚▽゚*)β))☆.。.:*・°☆

Vote/Comment/Fan

Where is the smut you ask. It's coming as hard as this faceplate. Let the story develop horndog.