Chapter 7 🌶️🌶️🌶️

Start writing your story

RECAP

"Good," he places his fingers around my entrance slowly. Rubbing his hands through my red hairy mount. My insides quiver with anticipation. He slowly enters one finger inside. I flinch slightly at the new intrusion.

His eyes widen as he looks at me, "Are you a virgin?"

I look away unable to maintain contact.

"Yes"

Fuck he knows my secret.

☆°・*:.。.☆†_(*゚▽゚*)β))☆.。.:*・°☆

"What a sweet little virgin," his eyes twinkle up to me.

Fingers go back to exploring my folds. Tongue returns to my center bringing me right to the edge. Eyes roll to the back of my head as stars flicker across my eyelids. Passion of tingles erupt all over my skin. A need begging to see an end to something near.

"Look me in the eyes when you come babe."

Our eyes lock. Strong arms hold me against the wall harder as he lifts me off my feet fully consuming me. Looking deep into his eyes as he devoured me sent me over the edge. My heads slams against the wall with a loud thud as I become washed away by wave after wave of my first orgasm. Being with Fin was touching and never like this. Never felt like a fire consuming every cell.

Lance slowly places me down to my feet after licking me clean. Every swipe of his tongue leaves more dull aches of craving more. As my feet touch the ground he leans back looking up at me with those glazier blue eyes with mischief. Arousal wetness covering all over his face running through his beard.

"That was my true congratulation from me to you"

He stands, bringing my limp body into the chest of his shoulder. Sighing into his shoulder from the release of the buildup of how long I have fought to get to this very moment. I am one step closer to becoming King to leading the nation finally becoming one with the Sound.

Tears stream down my cheek thinking back to how much Lance has been there every moment encouraging me. I never knew he actually liked me for us to be here. For him to be on his knees for me...

"Lance can I be honest with you"

"Yes princess," I hear him murmur in my hair inhaling my scent.

"Why now to confess this?"

"You were always fooling around with Fin. I wanted to provide you with other options."

How could I have been so blind? I never realized the depths of Lance's love for me until now. I had always taken his support for granted, caught up in the passion of my lust for Fin.

But now, I see it all so clearly. Lance had been there for me every step of the way, pushing me to be the best I could be, not just in my desire to lead the nation, but in my personal life as well.

"Lance," I whisper, my voice shaking with emotion. "I never knew you felt this way. You were always there for me, but I didn't understand until now."

He pulls back slightly, his eyes searching mine, wanting to make sure I'm truly seeing him for who he is. "I wanted you to have choices, to find the one who could give you the love you deserve. And I couldn't bear the thought of losing you."

Overwhelmed by all these emotions I step back from Lance trying to take everything in. I have had 3 love confessions right before my ascension to my path as King all in one day. Feeling dizzy I step back against the wall.

Lance did not allow me to have space as he puts his arm right next to my head.

He puts his lips right next to my ear. I can smell my juices on his face as he purrs, "Tomorrow after practice with the Sound meet me at the stables. Let me take you to the market."

With that he kisses me deeply on the lips as if this was our last moment and leaves the room. I truly cannot breathe until I hear him fully leave slumping to the ground.

I shower and change back into my royal clothes headed back to the palace to meet my father for my next assignment. As I reach the palace I head to my fathers study.

I knock on the door fixing my hair waiting for a response "Good afternoon father."

He sits in his study with my mother in lap brandy in the other, a book in another. My mother leaning against his chest. They were young sweethearts since their teens and married at 18 years old, inseparable ever since.

My father's eyes light up as he sees me, and he motions for me to enter. "Ah, my dear daughter, come in and have a seat." He gestures to the chair opposite him, and I take my place. My mother looks up at me, her eyes filled with warmth and pride.

"I'm proud of you," she whispers, a tear glistening in her eye.

I nod, choking back my own emotions. "Thank you, Mother."

My father takes a sip of his brandy, his eyes studying me intently.

"You have done well, my daughter," he says, nodding. "You've proven yourself to be a capable leader, and I have faith in your abilities. As much as I would like to keep you here by my side, the time has come for you to take the throne."

My father goes back to his book then looks up from his book, his eyes scanning my form. "Ah, my dear daughter, you look flushed. Are you feeling well?"

I take a deep breath, gathering my thoughts. "I am fine, father. Just a bit overwhelmed by the day's events."

I need to get control of myself. Lance is still consuming my thoughts. 

He nods, understanding the weight of my words. "I see. Well, you have much to look forward to tomorrow, my child. We are hosting a feast in your honor. I expect you to represent our nation with honor and grace."

I nod, my eyes darting to the window, where the setting sun casts a warm glow over the palace grounds. Tomorrow would be a new day, a new beginning. And with Lance, it would be one unlike any I had ever experienced. I have not gone out for leisure in months. 

"Yes, father," I say softly, my heart swelling with anticipation. "I will do my best to bring our nation to new heights.