Chapter 5 (✿ ♥‿♥)

Abby's castle the royal members of the court all live in. The current land would be Ireland with it's lush pastures and huge castles! I am obsessed with old castle architecture.

☆°・*:.。.☆†_(*゚▽゚*)β))☆.。.:*・°☆

Something new had to happen in our kingdom. I am tired of women in our status are still not able to receive the rights we deserved. We are unable to not marry who we love, own land, and stand for what we knew what was right. It was sickening. Thankfully my dad knew how important becoming a knight was and allowed me to become one. It was unhurt of Kings allowing their daughters to have even their own thoughts and beliefs.

Something new had to happen in our kingdom. I am tired of the women I grew up with neglecting their dreams for men of such filth to become under. I dread submitting to men who had much less confidence of my own. To give my body to someone for their own pleasure and agency. To be sick with vomit that would pour out from me for eternity would sum up my feelings for some of the snotty women of court.

Shit I am almost late with my test with Lance.

"I am expected at late night practice tonight 1 on 1 with Lance so I need you two to leave so I can get ready"

They both look at me as if I am crazy.

Fin states, "So you are mad at me and then run to Lance to replace me"

"So what if I am. It is your own fault in this. You thought I would take you back after stating you were going to marry Hax without telling either of us. You talk about her all the time as if you are already marrying her"

He look down ashamed of himself.

He replies, "She is not my fiance yet. I still love you. We both do. I am sorry"

Hax adds in, "We both do. Fin and I both love you and want you to be happy. That did not mean I could ever replace you Fin. Abby we are just worried for you due to the amount of time you are preparing for the throne"

"I am fine. I understand you two wish to protect me but I need to go. I will take my leave. I love you two and I am sorry we are fighting"

I walk out of the door with my two suitors at my heels. It was night now, the winter solstice, with the stars light up the sky. As I leave them behind rushing outside to race across the field, I can see a few shooting stars across the sky. I wish I could go up there to be free from all of this. I feel at peace.

As I turn the corner I see the herd of the knight group called Song. Song for the balance and movement of their fighting is as beautiful as a song sung by our best vocalist in the kingdom. The first time I saw their fighting practices I was so surprised. I was blown away by the magic and fluidity of their swings of the blade. Knights typically practice twice a day once in the early morning and mid afternoon after lunch. The Song practices as well at night. It is such an elite group you have to have an unanimous vote into the group. Last month Lance told me of my potential submission to the group and today I will be notified if I am into the group.

As I approach the group it looks as if I have interrupted their practice. I get to my knees and bow and greet them. Sound is our kingdom's protector without them we would be unable to defend ourselves from pirates, nations, and vigilantes that oppose royalty. This group consisted of 10 of the fiercest fighters age ranges from my age to 50 years of age.

"We have been expecting you, Princess Abigail"

Most of the knights have the same built. Ripped in every detail of their body from the top of their bulging necks to the thick veins of their toes. They all practiced shirtless so I saw the definition of their chiseled abs, indented v lines above their low hanging pants, and bear thick forearms. Lance being the current leader is the biggest brute of them as well as the tallest hovering right at 6 foot 5 while the other knights are of a thinner built stature.

Lance projects to the group, "We know you are very talented at combat and you can be a big asset to our group but there is a catch"

"What is that? I am willing to do anything to join you"

"We are the greatest of warriors in our kingdom and have been for centuries. It is not easy for us to find others who are worthy of our skills. We need you to prove your worth by fighting one of our best. If you can beat them then you can be a part of our group. If you cannot then you are not worthy to be a part of the group"

I was confident in my skills as a fighter but not to this extent. I knew I had to give it my all if I wanted to prove myself to the Song. I nodded my head, accepting the challenge. The knights formed a ring around me and the challenger stepped forward. He was a tall and muscular man, with scars all over his body and a fierce look in his eyes. Right above his brow was a wicked slash that must have taken years to fully heal as the wound was jagged. I could not help but feel a little intimidated, but I refused to let it show. I took a deep breath and readied my stance.

The first few minutes of the fight were tense. We both circled each other, looking for an opening. Me eyeing his cobra stance automatically knowing he was going in for the first strike. His blade goes right to my head leaving me just seconds to take my defense. Our swords collide with such fiercely sparks fly. I struggle to hold his attack as he smirks pressing his weight into my struggling stance. My eyes widen as the pressure strains my arms. I jump back knowing my only chance is to win catching him off guard.

The challenger was incredibly fast and skilled, but I was able to match his pace just at a slower, weaker rate. We exchanged blows, neither of us landing a solid hit. It was like a dance, but with swords instead of partners. The knights around us cheered and shouted, urging us on. As we fought, I began to feel a sense of freedom that I had never experienced before. All my worries and fears faded away. I knew in this moment I had to overcome any fear and take this win.

We circle each other I taunt, "You must be fresh meat for me to battle you."

I needed to through him off his plans. He was calculated with his moves. Performed excellent form but in a way that knew he was too sure of himself. He was sure he was going to win this battle against me, a women.

But he knows that as a member of the Song this fight should have ended minutes ago and as we draw near to the end. It is either me or him and right now I need to taunt him to unleash blind anger to find a hole in his form.

We were both out of breath and he looked at me with his head down as if he was ready to deliver the final blow. I looked down and saw his feet loosened at my attack. I immediately took this chance and pushed my sword with all my might into his. I watch as it went past to his palm. He screamed out in pain and surprise as his hand slices against the sword.

I wrenched my blade from his. He dropped his weapon and fell to his knees. I stood over him victorious. I looked around and every knight had his head down in respect for me. I look at Lance who nods and walks up to me.

"I am impressed to see this side of you. You have proven yourself not only to yourself but to me. Welcome to the Song," yells Lance. 

Every knight came up to me surrounding me throwing me in the air congratulating me on my win. This was bliss.

☆°・*:.。.☆†_(*゚▽゚*)β))☆.。.:*・°☆

Vote/Comment/Fan

Isn't Fin a weirdo 😭 But I desperately want her to crush on everyone. I imagine her to be like Mami in WWE. Buff and hot af taking all men and women single or not. Naughty chapter next.