In the name of Law, I will punish you

Zoro awoke to the feel of something hard and cold on her forehead. She sat up immediately, her hands moving to her swords. Chopper jumped at her sudden movement but grinned at the swordsman.

"You're awake! That sucks! It seems like we were poisoned..." The deer said gesturing to the other captured crew members. They were inside some sort of prison, though Brook was absent from their group. Zoro patted the doctor's head.

"Thanks. How long were we out?"

"Not too long I think. It looks like we're no longer on the sea though. I think we're on the island." Nami said, walking to the bars of the prison and trying to look out.

"I'm not sure who it was that captured us, but I don't think they are very bright." Sanji added, offering a hand to help Zoro up. She ignored it and stood, reaching for her swords.

"I still have my weapons."

"And we have Luffy." Sanji gestured to their captain who was asleep next to them. Zoro nudged her captain with her shoe.

"Well, let's get out of here then." Nami pointed towards the door then looked at the others expectantly. Zoro and Sanji glanced at one another. After a round of rock, paper, scissors, Zoro walked over to the door and swiftly cut it open while Sanji picked up their captain and slung him over his shoulder.

"Let's go." Nami, Sanji, Zoro and Chopper made their way down the long hall of the industrial building searching for a way out.

They found something, but it wasn't an exit.

"Kids!?" Nami gasped as they entered some sort of nursery for children.

"Huge kids..." Chopper watched, wide-eyed. The room was full of kids of various sizes, ranging from a bit larger than normal to full giant sized. The kids also took notice of the newcomers and approached curiously.

Nami and Chopper stepped over to talk to some of the more mature looking children.

"Are those swords, mister?" One of the kids had waddled over to Zoro.

"Yeah." She replied, pulling out her sword for the child to see.

"Wow, can I see it?" The child reached for it and Zoro flipped it around, the hilt facing the child.

"Ah! No, stop!" Sanji grabbed Zoro's arm and pulled the sword away from the child. The child started crying.

"You're terrible with children." Zoro said.

"You can't give a child a blade!" Sanji replied, whacking Zoro over the head.

"He's old enough."

"He can barely walk!"

"That's when I learned."

"Me too, it's too young." Sanji said a bit sternly. Zoro's eyebrows rose at that nugget of information.

"From your father?" She asked, watching his face.

"Right." He ignored Zoro's eye and knelt next to the child, patting his head.

"Guys, we have to save these kids..." Nami said, biting her lip as she walked over to the other two. Chopper nodded.

"They're in bad shape... they're being experimented on." Chopper said, his face still a bit in shock from the information.

"Then let's go." Zoro said, pointing to the bright red exit sign on the far wall. They rounded up the kids and headed out.

===========