Ventus X OC Oneshot

For: Adrian (Whyareall)

Author’s Notes:

This is the second of the two oneshots I’m writing for Adree. I attempted to add a little Christmas-y spin to it since Christmas is coming up. Like in the last story, Adree is on the right, but with green eyes. I hope you like it Adree. Enjoy~! <3

I do not own any Final Fantasy characters used in this story, nor do I own the video or picture. These all belong to their original owners/creators.

*************

“I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
And I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree.

I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas Day.

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you
You baby.”

“Whoop! You go Zacky!”

“Encore! Let’s have another round!”

I laughed along with the others in my chemistry class as my idiot twin and the redhead next to him cheered for the ASB kids standing at the front of the class. The group consisted of a few of our friends, Yuffie Kisaragi, Kairi Lenzi, Sora Favela, Demyx Mullaly, and our ASB president, Zack Fair.

The group had come in to give out the Christmas candy grams people had ordered to send to their friends or lovers, just like every other period today.

“Alright, sh*t *p. Give them the d@mn candy grams already,” my teacher, Mr. Vexen Ellenis, growled out, turning back to grading papers. What a Grinch…

“Gippal Dalthrasi,” Demyx threw the candy towards my twin.

“Aw, thanks Zacky!” the class laughed as the idiot ran up and put the ravenette in a headlock.

“You two are so weird,” Demyx sighed, shaking his head at the two.

“Serah Farron,” Yuffie smiled, handing the pinkette her little plastic bag of candies. “Snow is such a sweetheart!”

“Aqua Medria,” Kairi ran over to her cousin, handing her the package.

“Adrian Dalthrasi,” Sora handed me the gram.

I took it from him, a bit shocked as he placed it in my hands.

“Woah, woah, woah. Who’s sending my baby sister-”

“We’re twins.”

“A candy gram.” Gippal demanded, ignoring my little comment.

Sora just gave him a smile and walked over to the leaving group.

I looked down to the little bundle of candies in my hands and looked for the tag.

To: Adree

From: the BAE

“Who the h3ll is ‘the bae’?!” Gippal raged as he read the tag over my shoulder.

“Mr. Dalthrasi, sit your @$$ down!”

Gippal took his seat, grumbling as he did so. Something about no one touching his sister.

But, that didn’t really matter to me. After reading that tag, I knew who it was. That idiot.

>Fast Forward<

“Hey, windy.”

The blond turned to look at me as he stuffed everything into his locker. I leaned against the locker next to him and laughed.

“You really should clean your locker,” I smiled. Papers were falling out, notebooks slipping as Ven attempted to keep them in place.

“You really should shut your face,” he glared, huffing as everything fell to the floor.

“That’s mature,” I rolled my eyes, helping him pick up everything and pile it back into his locker.

“Thanks,” he grunted, pushing the rest of his belongings into the small space before grabbing everything for his next few classes. He locked up and we walked to our next class.

“I can’t wait to see how you clean out that thing at the end of the year.”

“Clean it out? Sure, if what you mean is taking the nearest trashcan and dumping everything into it.”

I rolled my eyes at him as we walked into our math class.

As we sat down I looked around the empty room before leaning over and pecking him on the cheek.

I watched as he went red and turned to me with big eyes.

“Wh-what was that for?” he asked, voice cracking in the beginning.

“Oh nothing,” I smirked, turning and taking out my math notebook, “bae.”

I swear on Gippal’s life, the idiot looked like Rudolph’s nose.

---------

I don’t care what anyone says, this one was cute! I may sound super conceited since I wrote it, but I don’t care. This definitely makes it up to one of my favorites. I really hope you liked it Adree. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

»Next time! ReaderXMakoto Tachibana [Free!]«