AkuRoku One-Shot

• Dedicated kay Kenna

For: A Friend (I ain’t putting their real name, you crazy?! XD)

Author’s Notes:

Yes this is yaoi. No there will not be any hardcore action in here. Yes it’s between Axel and Roxas. No homophobes allowed, please don’t put any hate in the comments. Now go enjoy.

I do not own any Kingdom Hearts characters used in this story, nor do I own the video or picture. These all belong to their original owners/creators.

***********

“Axel, do you know where my backpack is?”

“Roxas, it’s your backpack. This is your house. How the hell would I know where you put your stuff?” the redhead sighed as he flipped through a magazine, sipping a cup of coffee.

“Just asking, jeez,” the blonde grumbled, going back to search through the mess of his room.

Axel sighed before walking into the room and shuffling through a few items and pulling out a black and white checkered messenger bag.

“This it?”

“Yes! Thanks Axe!” Roxas cried, taking his bag from Axel before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

“*sigh* you need to clean up in here. At least in my room you can find $h!t.”

“Well, you share an apartment with Reno. He hates when his room is dirty.”

“Whatever. Why are you rushing anyways, school isn’t for another twenty-five minutes,” the older male sighed, grabbing his blue eyed friend and pulling him onto his lap while he sat on the bed.

“I want to be sure I’m not late,” the blonde shrugged, leaning into the warm embrace as the other wrapped his arms around him. Thank kingdom hearts it was the middle of fall, or else he’d be dying from the heat radiating from his boyfriend’s body. “Axel, don’t you dare try anything before school.”

“I won’t, jeez,” he muttered, kissing the boy’s neck before claiming his lips.

Roxas kissed back before pulling away slowly.

“I love you,” he whispered, leaning his forehead against the other’s.

“I love you, too, got it memorized?”

“Yeah… I’ve got it memorized…”

--------

Yeah, it sucks. But I know I couldn’t write anything my friend would like without a little kissing, so yeah. And yes it’s short and terrible, but I’m not very good at this, so bleh. Don’t forget, I’m also doing a Q&A, so be sure to send me some questions.

»Next time! Sora X OC [Kingdom Hearts]«