Their other occupation

AKA sister decide to practice their voice so they gather in karaoke room to sing!!! "So which song should we sing first?" Ask Amelia. Lia put the song and Amelia smirk. "Nice choice. I didn't know they have this kind of song" said Lynn. "They didn't. I just put it. Let sing first Amy" said Lia.

Amelia and Lia sing

"Now It's show time!!" Shout Lynn. She choose the song

Dania just take the microphone from Lynn and sing next song

After Dania done sing Amelia look at her sister with smirk. "How about we dance?" Ask Amelia which everyone agree.

They all smile to each other before notice Batbrother presence stand in shock. They probably never expected assassin like them know how to sing and dance like that. "Hey guys. How long you watch?" Ask Amelia. "From the time you girls dance?" Said Dick in wonder. "Is that for the new album?" Ask Hana who appears suddenly. "Yes. Princess create the dance " said Lia.( just pretend that was their song when it wasn't actually for the sake of story)
"Wait album?"ask Jason in confusion. "Yeah album Jay. Other than assassinate people we make many things to make money or else how come we AKA could afford having house in every country. We make money ourselves " said Lia. Batbrother shock again about AKA sister other occupation. They don't know if there's anything more shocking about the girls or not.