Justice League meet Hana

It's been few months since Hana stay in manor back with Dania. Dania even go to school although she refuse at first. Now it was weekends and Justice League want to have meeting in Bruce house which he refuse. When they ask why then they heard few shouting " Give me back my sword Todd!" "How about get it by yourself " "I will kill you!" Then a crash could be heard before they saw Damian chasing Jason who holding sword. Then Dick come with Tim arguing. "Like I said Tim you should go to bed now" "No i has to finish this case first" "you didn't even sleep for 2 days!?" "So what? It's not like you never did it" said Tim which make Dick gasp loudly. Bruce sigh as he touch his nose. Hana come down with Dania and look at scene before look at Bruce and JL.

Bruce look at her with pleading face saying ' help me ' which make Hana chuckle. Dania watch in amuse. "Ok boys that's enough. Jason give Damian sword back or I will take away all your gun. Richard and Tim stop arguing. Both of you need to sleep. Jason how many times I told you not to tease your brother too much and Damian control your anger. It could destroy you" with that Batbrother quite and obey her. Jason give Damian sword back with scowl and Damian take it without saying anything. Dick and Tim look dejected "but mom I need to finish the reports " said Dick. "I could do it or...... no cookies for a week to everyone " said Hana which reply by protest from Batfamily. "No. Not cookies " " come on you gotta be kidding " "Aster" " No you won't " their face look dejected

"Do you want me to add to one month or both of you sleep? Choose my boys" said Hana. "Oh come on. You guys just need to sleep and everyone can eat cookies " shout Jason which everyone nod. "Fine" reply both of them then goes to their bedroom. Justice League just stand there in dumbfound and ignorant by Batfamily until Hana greet Superman.

"Oh hey Clark good to see you again " said Hana as she walk to him. "Me too. How's your day?"ask Clark "just usual. Nothing much change" said Hana. "How's Alex doing?"ask Clark." She? Usual too. Training, working and doing her duties" said Hana. "Oh yeah I forgot she princess now. One of Royal right?"ask Clark which Hana nod. While both of them chat two certain bird watching them in wonder"You two know each other?"ask Barry. "Of course. How come I  didn't know her. She's Bruce wife" said Clark. Justice League surprise when they heard about it. "Anyway  kids let's have some training first then we can make some cookies. What do you say?"ask Hana which they agree immediately. "I will handle the kids. You go on with them" said Hana to Bruce and take Jason and Damian to kitchen.

Barry about to say something but Bruce cut him off first "Don't say anything " said Bruce then lead them to meeting room where Putri has waiting for them at there "I heard commotion from here. Did they fighting again?" ask Putri as she sit on the head of table meeting. "What a child doing here?" ask Green Latern "Well this child are the one who gonna hear your discussion so sit!" said Putri in stern. All members sit although some wonder who is this girl that could listen about their meeting and Batman do nothing about it. Not to mention a guy who stand beside that girl look intimidating like Batman although his face look more to emotionless face.

The meeting when smoothly until Putri interrupt. "So basically you guys don't know about the cause where the toxic come from and didn't investigate about it until now!? You out of all people know this supposed to be investigate right after the incident happened ,Bruce!" said Putri as she glare at Bruce. Bruce look away when she glare him "Zero, the file" Putri hold out her hand and the guy who called Zero immediately pull out a file out of thin air and give to her. Putri take the file and push it to Bruce who just sit right beside her. " You know I will investigate about it that's why you ain't do anything right?" ask Putri continue to glare him. Bruce open the file and read about it. "You're lucky because this was investigate by Queen herself. We already take those to AKA prison so in other words you ain't see your suspect anymore. If that's all the meeting dismiss. I wanna join Hana bake some cookies " said Putri and leave. "Who is she?" ask Hawkman. "The Princess. Leader of AKA and Bruce niece" said Clark nonchalantly. Everyone surprise to hear a 19 years old girl actually leader of the most powerful organization.