They remember back

The boys regain their memories back and let just say someone wasn't happy. You might wonder who try to guess. Dick? No. Jason? Nope. Tim? Nah. Damian? Yes

Damian was sulking. Yes he sulking after he regain his memories back. He denied that he was sulking but mad. He mad but what reason? He hate the idea she leave him for 4 years and thought of her died in war shudder him. Not to mention she delete all memories about her in his brain which make him mad. He can't accept Hana reason which say that if he didn't remember about her then he won't suffer. He wasn't going to be weak if he lost her right? That's what he think but Hana know him better.

After all it was her who raise him from baby until now. She watch him grow from how he start crawling, walking, running. His first word was her name. She also see the first time he hold weapon and how he train by League of Assassins.

Hana stand in front of Damian room and knock the door. "Damian..... may I come in?"ask Hana in soft voice.

Ever since the day Batbrother remember back he shut himself in and didn't talk to anyone. It worried everyone cause he also refuse to eat which Hana was used to it. Why? Because that's how Damian sulking to her. Which is why now she stand there. She open the door after hearing no reply. She saw Damian laying in bed while looking away. He look pale which isn't good sign.

Hana sigh as she walk in with tray that have his breakfast. "Come on Damian have some breakfast. You will get weak if you don't eat" said Hana. Damian look at her then at tray that she has put on his lap. He start eating quietly. After he done eating he give tray to Hana. Hana put tray on his study table. "Okay I will tell you the big reason I did that so stop sulking Okay?"said Hana as she sigh. Damian look at her with happy eyes.

She sit beside Damian and hug him. "Actually I foreseen that after I leave you boys start drifting away from each other. While you start to change..... you refuse to talking and people start thinking you become mute. You didn't go to school to point Bruce had to homeschool you. Jason became more fierce. Dick stop being cheerful. Tim became more obsessed to coffee which lead him to have insomnia. Maybe you boys think I'm dead after few years I didn't come back. It was future things so to prevent that I delete your memories about me so it won't hurt you much. I also ask someone to look at you kids. Sorry Damian " said Hana as she kiss his forehead. He look down "Are you still love me?"ask Damian in low voice.  "Of course I did love you Damian. I love all of you. That's why I make this decision you know " said Hana. "Then why you didn't call me like you used to?"ask Damian in low voice. Hana laugh "I thought you didn't like it ,Jewel" said Hana as she hug Damian. "No I don't. I like it " said Damian as he hug her back. "Come in boys. I know you there. Let's have big hug" said Hana as she look at door which open to reveal Damian brother. He hide his face to Hana as he didn't want his brother to see him crying.

They come to her and hug her together. "We supposed to be sorry. We make you worried. We thought you don't love us anymore" said Tim. "Silly boys" said  Hana. "Can I join too?"ask Bruce in front of door. Hana giggles. "Come in" said Hana then Bruce also join the hug "Geez you boys have grown up. I almost suffocated with your hug" said Hana after they break the hug. They laugh after seeing Hana grumble face before join their laugh. She then sit in central of bed while others surround her. She start singing.
She sing like in in that video

All Batbrother asleep when she done singing. "You still have nice voice " said Bruce. "I know. Tell me something I don't Mr. Batman " said Hana while laugh in low voice. Bruce smile. "I'm sorry " said Bruce "I can forgive but not forget Bruce. It's hard especially since it concern about trust. How about you take a nap? I know you didn't sleep for this past few days" said Hana. "How about sing a song for me?"said Bruce. Hana giggles "You need to try more harder Bruce. I'm not that easy to be pleased but Okay then. I will take the request " said Hana then start singing