AKA sister

Right now in Wayne manor there's a usual gala but it was big more than usual. There's not only people who invited by Wayne family because there also Young Justice to guard their safety because someone sent a message that they will give surprise to Wayne. It quite suspicious message without any name.

It has been 1 hour but nothing bad happens. Then Damian notice there's 3 girls watching his 3 brother together for this past 1 hours. He warn them about it.

'Ah! They finally notice '

'Let the game begin '

'May the best win '

Then those 3 girl keep watching them while follow them around before split up. Tim could feel chill coming from the girl who watch him. While Dick feel like some burning stare from that girl. Jason feel like the girl who watch him was being mischief. Bruce ask Justice League to escort all his guests to go home quietly as his son will lure those 3 girl in trap.

Those 3 girl smirk when they got surrounded by Young Justice. "Well well looks like they got us right girls" ask one of the girl which got reply by chuckle. "Surrender yourself " said Superman "Eh~~ don't wanna" said them together and in blink they pull out their weapons and fight all of them. In 4 minute all of them down and walk to Wayne before stop in front of them.

"Geez you boys didn't recognize me" said the girl. "Who are you?" Ask Bruce. They look each other before nod and flick their fingers. A light appears on them but when the light gone stand there 3 familiar face to Wayne. "Catgirl " said Artemis "that's right Artemis but I'm Cat now. That's my code name " said Amelia. "Lia!"shout Jason before run to her and hug. "Good to see you too Jay" said Lia as she pat Jason shoulder. Tim about to say something but got cut by that cold looking girl "my name is Lynn. We are AKA sister. Come here as The Queen has requested " her voice was cold that everyone feel shiver just hearing her voice.

Just then they could hear laugh coming from Hana and Dania. "Gosh you should look at your face. You look so damn serious like someone try to kill you" comments Dania. "Welcome AKA sister. You really make quite interesting introduction " said Hana. Jason look at his mother figure as he release Lia. AKA sister face light up when they saw Hana and Dania.

"Mom!"shout AKA sister in happy as they run to her and hug her. "Easy there" said Hana as she accepts hug from her adopted daughters. "Boys remember about what I say that I will call my team to stay while I'm gone. This my team AKA sister. They also know as princess warriors" said Hana. "Wait so that letter was given by you guys" ask Dick "Yeah idiot " said Amelia. "Actually there's one more member of us but she can't come because of royal stuff. She the third princess of fairy. One of heir of throne and currently busy so you will meet her later and Oh Damian you know this girl" said Amelia in smile. Damian confuse and try to ask about that girl but then hold back. He will ask about it later since the girls look occupied with everyone questions.