Hana

Hana look around Gala that Bruce has made again at his manor. She chuckle at his children look when some people drag them away to talk. She saw how her boys try walk to her but always got stop by someone. She could see their irritation but hide it well from those people.

Hana just stand on side because she know sooner or later someone will come to approach her. Like she expected a man come approach her with smile. She know what in that mind was thinking about because that was what man usually is in their mind when they want to approach her. Did she ever let them? The answer is no. In fact she smash them with words or actions.

Right now she was thinking which method she supposed to used to shut the man in front of her who keep talking sweetly. She almost puke with all his sweetness talk. She already used to hear Bruce and her sons sweet words with her which is why she never got smitten by any guy. Maybe she should thanks Bruce and his sons for made her become immune to sweet words especially from guy. She keep her fake laugh and smile when she talk with him.

Dick look around to find his mother to talk with one of guest. He wait until Hana strikes him because that how Hana usually is when got approach by any men. Just like he expected Hana leave that man with him look astonished. He smile feeling proud how his mother stop that man and how astonished his look like and then leave the ballroom in pale. His guess Hana probably threatening him. Dick look at his partner beside him who also look at same direction. "Mom always know how to use word" said Amelia who wear blue dress. Dick nod before he saw Hana approach by familiar face. It was none other by Oliver Queen aka Green Arrow.

"You look stunning tonight too Hana " said Oliver as he approach her. Hana laugh at his words. She really did look stunning with that dress on her.

She look like this

"too bad you already married" said Oliver which make Hana laugh "Oh so what happen if I single?"ask Hana teasing tone

"too bad you already married" said Oliver which make Hana laugh "Oh so what happen if I single?"ask Hana teasing tone. "Maybe I will try to woo you?"said Oliver in question which make her laugh. "But really I feel like it such waste a beauty like you was 'that person' wife" said Oliver. Hana smile "but 'that person' also had to be your leader too. Not to mention the most influential person with or without mask" said Hana

Dick look around to find his younger brother chat with Jon and Dania. He walk to Damian and whisper something to him which make him look shock as he look at him as confirmation. Dick nod as Damian look at him before look at their mother. Dania and Jon notice Damian sudden behaviour look at the direction and Dania understand immediately.

Hana keep on chatting with Oliver until she feel tug on her dress. She look down to see Damian look at her with scowl. She wonder what make him scowl and ask "What's wrong jewel?" Damian glare at Oliver before hug her. Oliver could feel the same chill he feel when Batman glare him when that boy glare him. She still wonder why before she hear his low voice almost like whisper "don't leave" she understands immediately why. She think probably one of her elder son told him that if she keep talking to any man happily other than Bruce she would leave them. She could already guess who could make this outrageous imagination.

She bent down to his level as she look at him with warmth. "Jewel listen here. I won't leave you for that reason " said Hana but was cut by Damian "so you would for other reason?"ask Damian looking at her. "I didn't  know where you hear about me leaving but I never think to leave you like that but yes I can leave for other reason like I need to go out to buy groceries or when I need to go work" said Hana in teasing tone. "You won't leave me like before?"ask Damian. "I can't promise you that because there might even situation where I need to leave but I will try my best to stay with you ,my jewel" said Hana as she kiss his forehead.

They don't notice that they had been watching by all guests. They never thought they could see such heart warming scene in front of them. It look like little boy is being persuaded by his mother. Then everything go back to normal when the conversation between mother and son are over like they never look at them. Damian even stay by her side all time with Dania who is his partner for this gala and glare to any man who try to flirt with Hana.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Putri:Awww Dami being scared about his mommy leaving him

Damian: No I don't *red face*

Putri: fine fine you don't *smirk*

Damian: * glare at Putri *