Chapter 9. The downfall of Fortress Sirena

Recap: You have sneaked into the Fortress of Sirena and planted the charges. You have also killed a hand full of the personal within the fortress itself. The Sakura Empire has also started the search of Mountain Akagi for you, but you are no longer stationed there.

Back to present

Time: 500 hours

Rank: Field Marshal

Name: Isao Namba

Objective: Destroy the Fortress of Sirena before the invasion of the Empire of Sakura begins.

It is about 5 o'clock in the morning and the fuses are about to finish their ticking.

Isao Namba: **wakes up and checks his watch** 500 hours. Show time your majesty. **grabs the Type 100**

You set up a position and ready an anti-personal LMG on the highest point of the fortress. Now you are waiting for the bombs to go off.

Isao Namba: Ten seconds........seven seconds......five seconds.....three.....two.....one.....zero.

**KA-BOOOOOOOM**

**EXPLOSIONS**

Siren Soldier: WHAT THE F*CK!?!?! WHICH ONE OF YOU IDIOTS DROPPED THE SOU-cut off AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! (one of death).

Mark Wayne Windle: Skip to 1:12. Warning, ear rape.

Siren Soldiers: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! (one of death).

Isao Namba: No Sirens going off. **cocks the bolt back** LET HER RIP BABY!!!!

Mark Wayne Windle: Skip to 1:05.

Soldier's views

**machine gun fire/ full auto**

Soldiers: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! (one of being cut down by machine gun fire).

Corporal: MACHINE GUN!!! ON THE RIDGE!!! **fires assault rifle**

Your view

You continue to lat down fire until you are out of bullets, killing 53 personal and injuring another 89 personal.

**click**

Isao Namba: **grabs the Type 100** FEEL THE EMPEROR!!!! OUR ENEMIES ARE THE EMPEROR'S ENEMIES!!!! **pulls the trigger**

**sub-machine gun fire**

**EXPLOSIONS**

Siren Soldiers: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! (one of pain and death).

**KA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM**

The statue comes down.

Siren Sargeant: REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING LADIES!!!

**assault rifle and cannon fire**

Isao Namba: **takes cover behind a building**

Siren Soldiers: Reloading.

Isao Namba: **pokes out, pulls the trigger, and kills the reloading Sirens and the Sargeant** Less for me to deal with.

Siren Soldier: WE ARE UNDER FIRE!!! DOES ANYONE COPY?!?! I REPEAT, DOES ANY-cut off AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! (one of being stabbed to death).