Chapter 6. Ideas and changing locations

Recap: You saved Nagato and Mutsu from captivity and bandaged up their wounds before leaving.

Back to present

You are currently on the topside of the mountain collecting shrapnel pieces, bullets, and salvaging aircraft pieces from the downed Zero's. You have already collected your coat and mask and have them on.

Isao Namba: **hops into a crater** Multiple shrapnel pieces in here, and fairly large ones too. **picks up two medium sized shrapnel pieces** I can use the parts and shrapnel pieces I find to reenforce the cave, make traps, craft bombs, craft throwing knifes, craft bullets, make pottery, and repair my weapons.

Nagato's view

Nagato is still thinking about the battle and what the voice told her.

Nagato's Mind: Don't fail them.

Nagato's Thoughts: I won't, but I have to play it off so the others aren't suspicious of my actions and movements, as well as any shifts in my behavior.

Mutsu: **waving her hand in front of Nagato's face** Azur Lane to Nagato-nee?

Nagato: **comes back to her senses** Huh?

Mutsu: Are you okay Nagato?

Nagato: Y-yes, I'm just still shocked and trying to take in that person that saved us.

Mutsu: I am too, but we should be weary of this person.

Akagi: Mutsu-san is right, this person could be in search of something deadly, or worse Nagato-san.

Takao: Akagi-san has a point. This person could be a criminal or murder of some sorts. We don't know why 'its' here, nor do we know what 'it' wants. There has to be a reason why 'it' saved you and Mutsu-san, maybe for a plan or it's in search of answers or power.

Kaga: We also don't know where this person is from, who this is, we don't have any background info on this person, or any leads to what this person wants. Our best chance to find the answers will be to stalk and follow this person where ever he or she goes.

Mutsu: I agree, but where does this person hide is the problem. Once we figure that out, we can start from there and piece it together. 

Nagato: What we do know is that this person saved me and Mutsu-nee, has medical training, is a very fast runner, is very athletic, it is a person, this person is skinny, agile, clever, swift, maybe kind, brave, stands at about 5'8 tall, and this person knows how to use weapons. Including the Katana.

Mean while

You have collect as many shrapnel pieces as possible. You have one barrel full of shrapnel. You are currently in the cave thinking about your next move.

Isao Namba's Thoughts: Hmmmm, it wasn't wise to run into the town and almost reveal who I truly am but it was the best way to ensure that they were safe. They will send a search party up hear to look for me.....so......It would be wise to change locations..........This cave can be a temporary hide out for the future. Like a shelter if I'm on the run or a way to disappear from the battlefield safely. I should ask the Emperor first.

You take off the medal and lay into down on the desk. Next, you take a sheet of paper and set it behind you. Then, you sit down and let the ritual begin.

Isao Namba: Your majesty, if you can hear me, please move this medal.

The medal moves.

Isao Namba: Your majesty, will the time come for me to reveal who I am soon?

The medal moves.

You get up and place the pen next to the paper and sit back down.

Isao Namba: Your majesty, will the time come for me to reveal myself this year.

You hear the pen move and then drop.

Isao Namba: Your majesty, should I change my location to somewhere else?

You hear the pen move and then drop.

Isao Namba: Your majesty, are you able to tell me where I should move?

You hear the pen move and then drop.

Isao Namba: Your majesty, where should I move?

You hear the pen move and then drop.

Isao Namba: Your majesty, will Empress Aika remember me?

You hear the pen move and then drop.

Isao Namba: You majesty, should I bring the barrel full of shrapnel with me?

You hear the pen move and then drop.

Isao Namba: Your majesty, am I to leave everything here inside this cave?

You here the pen move and then drop.

Isao Namba: Your majesty, what am I to bring to this new location? 

You hear the pen move and then drop. You get up and walk to the paper to read it.

Paper

[yes]

[yes]

[The Shrine, Chongying Islands]

[yes]

[no]

[no]

[rations, Nambu, and Katana]

Isao Namba: Thank you for your time, your majesty. I will not fail you.

You put the medal back on to your chest and prepare to leave the cave, grabbing the two weeks left of rations and etc.

Nagato's view

Mutsu: How will we figure out were this person hides Nagato-nee?

Nagato: We should scout out the mountain. From bottom to top. We will begin tomorrow morning, during this time we should prepare for the scouting and plan how we will tackle the task of scouting out the entire mountain.

Akagi: Do you have any idea on how long it will take Nagato-san?

Nagato: At least two days, at most, a week.

Akagi: Understood, Nagato-san. Everyone, prepare for tomorrow. Get plenty of rest, it will be a big day tomorrow.

Everyone: HEI!!!

Your view

You have already grabbed the rations, the Nambu, and the Katana. Now you at the coast of the now so called Sakura Empire pointing at the Chongying Islands.

Isao Namba: **female voice** Good, the raft is still here, so it shouldn't be too hard to row to the islands. The Shrine is the main island. Plus, the moon won't be full this time, so it will be dark, giving me the cover I need to row over to the islands. But I only have a lantern on me. **sighs** It's better than nothing I guess.

Mark Wayne Windle: He is talking in a female voice, because someone might over hear him talking.

(THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 6. IDEAS AND CHANGING LOCATIONS. AS ALWAYS, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY READERS.)