Alternate Ending (Part 1)

Dear my magnificent readers:

It has been over four months since I completed this story. I have come back through all of the chapters and edited each of them by hand. I hope you will find delight in reliving Zemira's story. I have also added some images that I hope you will enjoy!

After re-reading this story I remember how much I loved it. You know how it is with stories and not wanting to let go right? Well I have decided to write this Alternate ending.

What I haven't decided is how long it will be and how many chapters it will be. before you read it, know that because it is an alternate ending it will most likely not line up with all of the plot points OUAT laid down unlike the proper ending.

Now, all that you have read so far is compatible with the show and falls into place nicely. Everything you read beyond this point will be without thinking of the show. Any characters could live, any characters could die. Be forewarned, Neverland is not all the paradise as it seems. The true hearts are revealed. And True love might prove fatal.

I feel you all deserve a true answer to who Zemira choose.
Will it be Pan?
Or
Will it be Hook?

Or will she even be able to choose?

Enjoy!

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

(Beginning the alternate ending at chapter 11)

The magic took effect and all that was left that remained of Rumplestiltskin's appearance on the island had gone except the fire and her bleeding wounds. She could hardly breathe it hurt so badly. Using her power she had cursed Rumplestiltskin so that the only way he could kill Pan was to kill himself in process. It was one of the few things that consoled her.

Hook fell to the ground after the spell around him had been removed by the maker's disappearance. He the scrambled to his feet and hurried to her side. She was face down in the dirt with blood pooling all around her.

"No no no. . ." He breathed as he sat next to her. He gently turned her over with a few cries of agony from her lips. Her whole body was pulling towards sleep, eternal sleep. But she held on, she couldn't leave them like this, Pan was coming.

Hook peered into her eyes, tears of his own where in his eyes. He held her gingerly and rocked slightly back and forth.

"Please hold on Zemira, please hold on, we can get you better, we can heal you, we can-" he said looking at her trying to keep from breaking down. Shoving down her pain as best she could she spoke.

"No-" blood bubbled in her throat, "I am going to die-" she said, she turned her head away from him and coughed up more blood, a new dose of pain was added to the set. She looked back up at him, pain filled both of their eyes. Tears spilt down onto her face.

"Zemira. . .I Love you, I will always love you," he said to her. Her heart fluttered in her chest.

"I love you too," she said. His eyes went wide with happiness then shrunk again with pain. "But I want you to find another love, Captain," she tried to swallow the blood, "find someone, it will be good," she said. He couldn't believe what she was saying. He couldn't love someone else, not like he loved Zemira right then. She knew this and she knew that she couldn't be a burden for him, she didn't want to be. An idea formed in her mind and she decided. She put a sleeping and dreaming curse on her own lips. She made herself strain her head closer to his face. He leaned down and they kissed. He put a hand on her neck and they kissed deeply. But once he pulled away, his consciousness drifted away and passed out backwards. She heart broke.

She wanted so desperately to hold him and kiss him in her last moment but she wanted him to have a new chance at love. Her eyes shut and she whimpered and cried from pain both emotional and physical. Her body shook, shaking with more pain.

"Peter!" She yelled into the forest, she was going to be dead in minutes, she had to relieve him too. "Pan!" She cried. Instantly he was there. He was smiling but not for long. His face melted into horrific pain as he took the sight in. He rushed to her side not even gleaning at Hook's body.

"Zemira! What happened?" He asked desperately. She choked on some blood and spit it out. Her tears mixed with the blood that covered her.

"I am dying," she said, not wanting to tell him the details.

"No I can heal you, I am powerful."

"Don't you dare," she said, "I am too far gone, you know the consequences-" more blood, more tears.

"I don't care, I'll do anything," Pan said, he was now crying too.

"I know, that's what I was afraid of," she said, "kiss me," she commanded. He hesitated but He was eager to deliver. But he had an inkling that if he did he would loose her forever.

"No," Pan said looking into her eyes, "I am not going to let you die even if you hate me for the rest of your life I will not let you die!" Pan proclaimed. Tears spilled over Zemira's cheeks.

Pan took all of the energy he could and poured it into the love of his life. He cupped his hands on either side of her head as he chanted a healing spell. In those terrible moments between life and death, Zemira screamed as her bones moved back into position and healed.

When it was over they were both covered in sweat. They clung to one another, shaking. Zemira took away her spell from Hook. She didn't want him to loose the memories of herself unless she actually died. Zemira was curled up in his arms, holding on to her savior. After an hour of silence she passed out and went limp in his arms, exhausted from that night.

"I am never letting you go Zemira, Even if I have to let go of all my power to stay by your side," Pan whispered to her, "I swear it."

Then he stood up and carried her back to his camp. He wasn't going to let her out of his sight. In that moment they left behind Hook and a roaring fire.

~~~~~

Stay tuned for part 2 of the alternate ending.
Make sure to Vote and Comment!