Author's Note

I first of all would like to give an explanation to why I wrote this. When I was watching Once Upon A Time I saw that it was obvious that Peter Pan didn't like Wendy when she appeared in her awesome lonely prison cell on the island. I instantly wondered if they would send him a girl he would fall in love with because that's what TV shows do right? But Alas they never did. because of this I took it upon Myself to guide Zemira into Pan's heart. I hope that you all enjoyed it!

I want to thank all my amazing readers for being so amazing and sweet in all of my books! I also would like to thank Once Upon A Time for have such amazing characters and actors that I could use to make a dramatic story. I want to thank all my friends who have helped encourage me to keep writing, you know who you are. I want to thank Colin O'Donoghue (Who plays Hook on Once Upon A Time) for being such an amazing actor and helping with the inspiration for this book. Also the same goes for Robbie Kay (Who Plays Peter Pan) who's acting really helped to inspire my to write this. Last but not least Robert Carlyle (Who plays Rumplestiltskin) who's become one of my continually favorite characters to watch on the show [that goes for all three of them without saying]. These guys have really made it a delight to watch the show and write this book.

Please tell me what you thought about it! What would you have changed? How would you have made the story come together? Or are you just hating me for killing her off? (Laughs like Evil Queen) Would you like me to write more Once Upon A Time stories?

Last and finally I ask you to read my other novels The Daughter of Water and Falling Through Portals. And keep in mind that The Daughter of Water is apart of a series that I am in the process of writing!

Now I am feeling like Marvel. Here is an after the credits clip:

~~~~~

Hook stood on the prow of the Jolly Roger and examined the vast ocean before him. He was finally free of NeverLand! He was back in the Enchanted Forest, where he feared to meet Rumplestiltskin again. The wind ruffled his hair as he thought back to the days long gone when he mourned over the girl who wasn't real. It had been so long ago that he was surprised he even remembered. But something was itching at him as Hook watched a silver hook that was connected to one of the ropes swung in the wind. He found himself glancing down at his own hook for a hand and something hit him like a brick (not the kind you fall in love with, I am looking at us Brason shippers). The hook was plain and simple, he had elegant and beautiful hooks filled with decorations in his cabin but he never used them. Why was that? he wondered. He had a sudden urge to take it out of it's socket, a feeling he hadn't done since before he left NeverLand. He turned it over in his hand and he was stunned to see an engraving. After ten years of never taking it out he had never seen this engraving. On the polished metal it read:

"To my Captain

-Love"

He starred at it in awe. Who was this "love"? his heart ached to know. but in the very depths of his subconscious he was crying, knowing that Zemira was real and the rest of him would never full remember.

~~~~~

Again I hope you enjoyed it! Please tell me what you thought of it and check out my other books!

-stay tuned for Alternate Ending-