Chapter 22

The older man continued to clap. My mind was racing. Sam looked petrified.

"W-who are you? I asked shaking. He looked at me with a smile, leaving a small hint of sadness in his deep brown eyes.

"Ashamed, I thought you would of recognized me. I guess I need to improve the school system." His smile faded. " Get them." He said watching as  two guards went for Sam. Sam hit one guard over the head and went to kick the other. I jumped on ones back and tried to get him away from Sam. Then about five more came and they hit Sam over the head as another pulled me off of the guard and was restraining me. Sam fell to his knees. He looked up at the old man and spoke, "Burn in hell."

A guard instantly walked over and cuffed his hands.  The one restraining me pulled me back and cuffed me. The old man walked to Sam with bis big boots creaking on the floor. The man smiled and took out a taser and shot it at Sam. I began to scream as I watched Sam fall to his face. Hot tears built up and began to role down my cheeks. I fought so hard against the guard holding me. I pushed and the moment I was free, I rushed to Sam's side. I sat there crying. I couldn't do anything. I felt like everything was crashing down on me. I was so close.

They pushed me off the ground and pulled me away. I tried to kick and push away but my hands were still cuffed and I couldn't do a thing.

"Aren't you trouble." The old man said smiling at me. He shocked me. My body hurt all over and everything was becoming darker. I smacked against the tiled floor. My wounded shoulder pressed hard against the ground. I whaled in pain. I stopped instantly when someone stabbed something in my neck. Everything faded out.

.......................................................

I woke up on a wooden chair. My hands were tied to the chairs arm rests. It took me a moment to remember what happened. The moment I did tears swelled up in my eyes, one fell and landed on my jeans. The room was almost completely empty with a single long mirror on the wall. Only a table and a chair sat across from me. My eyes went wide as  I looked at Sam tied to a chair as well. He had his head down. He's a sleep. Well, I hope to god he's sleeping.

"Sam." I whispered. He didn't move. "Sam" I said louder, panic escaped my voice. Suddenly a door on my left opened and shook the seat I was placed in. My felt my heart start pounding. The mean old man stood there, his face blank as the walls in the room. He walked in and watched Sam who still was motionless. I felt so trapped and the room began to heat up like an oven.

"Awe, sweet Sam. Sleeping like a the little baby he is." The mans voice was bitter and cruel. He walked in long strides to the seat across the table from me. His boots squeaked on the ground with every step. He sat down with a bottle of water in his hands. Moments passed and he just stared into space. It was unnerving. Every now and then he took small sips if water.

"So Becky, hows life?"

I instantly became angry by his question. How the hell does he think my life is. This life we live in is Hell. I had to bite my tongue. He's a prick. He doesn't actually know us so who the hell is he to call Sam a baby. I really want to just hit him, over and over again.

"Silent now, are we?" His cold dark brown eyes looked up from the table he was staring at. I kept holding my tongue until I started to taste blood. The man looked at me with a dry expiration, then he shifted his gaze to Sam. He took the water bottle and splashed the water on Sam.

Sam's head shot up with quick breaths leaving his mouth. His dark black hair became darker as water dripped from the ends. His eyes looked like a cats on high alert. Once he noticed what was going on he let out a sigh. Sam then sat up strait and he didn't let his gaze leave the old man.

"Good morning, sunshine." The man said as he put his black boots on the stainless steal table. Fear swept over my body.  I was scared that Sam knew who he was. The names, the way Sam was looking at the old man. It was a little strange for strangers.

"What the Hell do you want?" Sam spat out.

"Oh, boy," The old man placed his hand on his heart. "Your cruel words hurt so much." The mans sarcasm was leaving an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

"Wh-who are you?" I asked with my voice cracking like I have never spoken a word in a year. This was the second time I have asked and I really want an answer right now.

"Oh, I'm the Captain. So sad Sam has never told you of me. Sam and I go way back." he looked at Sam with a small grin. "Ain't that right kiddo?"

I watched as Sam's jaw tightened and his hands gripped the wood so hard his hands turned white. "Don't ever call me that." Sam's voice was harsh. I have never heard him this way. It was so foreign.

"Oh Sam, don't be a baby." The man became more stern after saying that. He adjusted himself to face me. "I found his dad, took him in and beat that man to a bloody pulp. He was fun. So good at taking a hit." The man smiled "And never did he say anything about why he was in the woods. Well now that Sammy's here we finally have a new source. And I'll lead Sam's dad strait to the chair myself."

I felt like something was lodged in my throat. Why is he so... so cruel? He's a mean, soulless man. I slowly took everything in and slowly looked over at Sam. I could feel my heart break for him. His grey eyes looked glossed over and they were wide. His skin tone had become pale white. His mouth parted open as he took in every word.

The Captain studied Sam's reaction with an evil grin placed across his wrinkled face. "Awe, Sammy, you really thought that the friendship you had with my son was real. That out of no where, the Captain's son became your friend." The Captain pointed at Sam and laughed. "It was all set up two years ago. So long that the hole 'no trust' just," he put his hands up and shook them, "vanished."

My mind raced..... Justin. I knew his dad was high up in the Guard but, the Captain. Everything Justin did, was because his father told him to. He never wanted to actually help us, well until Tiffany.

Sam's features changed. His skin became a light tan and his eyes seemed darker. Sam let out a booming laugh. "You think I care for your son. He was foolish and never was to secret about 'his' plans. Also just so you know, he was going to actually go with us in the end because of meeting such a," Sam paused for a moment. "charming girl named Tiffany." 

"Lies!" The man shouted at Sam.

"No, he was swain by her eyes and the way she laughed. Hell, they even shared food. They sat next to each other all the time. She had him wrapped in her finger." I watched as Sam made the Captain angry by talking about how stupid Justin was for Tiffany.

"LIES!" The Captain shouted again dropping his feet to the ground with a loud thud.

"Nope," Sam smiled. "well only until she tried to kill us all. That's when I saved your sons life and he came crawling back to his stupid old father." He spat out like venom feeding a demon ready to explode with poison.

~A/N~

Hey sorry I haven't updated in a while. I hope you enjoy this chapter, if you did please vote. Thank you :)

Ta Ta