Chapter 12

I started walking away from them both. I didn't want this, I didn't want this to happen.

"your going the wrong way. " Sam shouts.

"Then show me the way."

We walked hours through the darkness in silence. Looking at how fast Sam said yes, I started to belive that they have been planning this since the start. I hate it. I hate them both. I can just picture them in some dark room with red lights and whispering as they sit around the map Sam holds so dearly. They then laugh as one shouts, and that's how we will kill her!

"You ok?" Justin asked knocking me back to reality. What should I say? Yeah just peachy, or ,no you bastard I hate you! As my mind fought it's self Sam stopped suddenly cause me to crash into his back.

"Ouch" I mumbled rubbing the top of my head.

"Shh" he placed his fingers over his lips.

We all stood still. I was to scared to move a mussel.  In the distance the sound of feet marching ran through the trees. Justin began walking back in the way we came but Sam moved forward. Neither noticed the others dissection and they continued on in two different paths. Debating on which on to follow a high pitch screech rumbled through grounds and in our ears.

Electricity ran through my body giving me the chills. Sam bolted forward and Justin followed. I ran after both. They were not leaving me here or...

"Bend down." Sam whispered pulling me down by the arm. We sat crouched behind a set of bushes and watched as a big man in all black held a knife to a girls throat.

"I hear them coming! You little piece of scum!" He yelled pulling the knife closer to her throat.

"I..it was an ..a.. accident" she stuttered. Her golden hair fell in a tangled mess to on side of her body. Her clothes were torn all around. And the more I looked at it I realized she was a school student but I didn't know which school.

"Your lucky we sparred your life and this is how you repay us!" He shouted. Sam and Justin pulled out their pocket knifes and Justin pushed his up his sleeve. Sam handed me a knife.

"You don't actually think I can do this, right?" I asked hushed. He didn't car and they both continued to watch.

"I didn't know ....they were following me. I tried.. to lead them a.. away." She pleaded.

"No more excesses, that was the last time!" A small amount of blood began to trickled down her neck.

"STOP!" Sam screamed as he shot up from behind the bush. Then Justin and I did the same. The man turned to face us. It.. it was him.

A/N

I'm so sorry for not updating I sprained my arm so this chapters short. Any questions I will answer, so vote, comment, all that good stuff. Peace out and Go check out a book called forever by http://www.wattpad.com/user/Jalyne14 .... Bye Bye And thanks so much for 400+ reads love you all so much!