Chapter 10

I woke up feeling warm and the most comfortable all night.

Day light was dim but lit up the place better than last night. I was about to sit up when reality hit me hard.

I ran away! With Sam!

Speaking of Sam, his arm was rapped around my stomach. I tried to escape his grasp. I give up. I really didnt want to wake him though. He seemed tried after all the running.

I think I was to tired to make any decisions yesterday. Along with the shook of the three men. I wanted to run back to the school and say I'm OK. But A part of me felt the happiest away. Away from everyone. Well not everyone.

I shifted my body to see his face. He really did need to sleep. It was still day and moving in the night was our best option. I might need the extra hour or two of sleep. I slowly drifted to sleep in his arms.

..........................

I woke up to an empty bed. I quickly got up and frantically searched for Sam.

"Sam!" I called. A moment latter a hand grabbed my arm and mouth.

"Shhhhh. They are out there." He wisperd. I broke free and looked at Sam.

"So you didn't need to attach me!" I whispered yelled.

"Shh. The cops are looking for some stupid house. And the stopped at the house here to ask for directions. But if they found us, we would be toast."

"Toast?"

"Yeah" he said shrugging.

We heard the door giggle. With out a word we quickly grabbed the brackets and maps. Just as Sam left the back door, I grabbed two of the bottles of the shelf and shoved them in my bag.

Adrenalin rushed through my body. We began running strait in to the wooded area behind the gas station. It was almost night time but the trees hid us pretty well.

Fate wasn't on our side because 5 minutes running through the woods and a highway was right in front of us.

"What now?" I asked looking at Sam.

"I don't know!"

Crack! Crack!

"Crap" Sam cursed under his breath.

"There!" I pointed to a small sewer tunnel under the highway. Instantly Sam ran and I followed.

A/N

So sorry it's short. I didn't really know what to write. But I hope you enjoy and Thank you so much for 35 votes and 170+reads.... that is the best I have ever done. Vote and comment. Pease