7

"Oi, I got a delivery!" Izuku shouted while knocking on the front gates. "What do you say overhaul? Do we let him in?" A man said and overhaul looked at the screen one more time, then nodded. "When the gates start opening, have everyone start rushing him." The man nodded, then pushed a button and the gates started opening.

"Finally.." Izuku thought, then saw everyone that was behind the gates. "Well, I knew that this wasn't gonna be easy." Izuku said out loud, then his eyes went black. A guy started getting bigger, he started to run towards izuku but, izuku jumped up in the sky and put his hands together, then brought them down. They hit the guys head and the ground broke from under him, then he fell down.

Izuku touched the ground and started running through everyone. A few of them started to rush izuku but he just grabbed them with his telekinesis and threw them into the wall. Three more started running towards him but he punched one down to the ground, then jumped up and kicked the other two in the face.

 Three more started running towards him but he punched one down to the ground, then jumped up and kicked the other two in the face

"Who is this guy?!" One of them shouted, then izuku chuckled. "Oh you don't know? I'm the pro hero Evident!" Izuku shouted, then izuku shot out his fire to block out their view. He jumped over the flames and landed on the ground, then the ground broke and people started flying everywhere.

Izuku looked around and saw that everyone was down, then he walked through the front door and shouted "I'm here overhaul! Come out wherever you are!" He looked around the house, and noticed that there was no one else there. He heard something from under him so he dropped down and put his ear to the ground, then heard people talking. He got up and then jump up, then he jumped through the ground.

They all looked up and shouted "he made it downstairs!" Izuku chuckled, then landed on one, knocking them out. One guy jumped back and then started rushing him with a knife in his hands. Izuku started dodging all of his attacks, izuku swiped his arm away and uppercuted him hard. The guy went up and when he started to fall down, izuku kicked him in the stomach and he went through a wall.

There was one guy left. Izuku looked up to him and pushed him up against a wall with his telekinesis, then asked "wheres overhaul?" The man chuckled. "Why would I tell you?" Izuku pushed him more into the wall and the man groaned. The man still didn't say anything, so izuku pushed harder and he started yelling. "I'LL... NEVER SAY ANYTHING!" The man yelled, then izuku punched him in the gut and the man was out.

Izuku walked into a hallway and looked left and right, then went left and started running. "I need to hurry and find him! If I find him, then I find Eri!" Izuku thought while running. He started to feel dizzy, then he fell to his knees and grabbed his head. "W-What the hell?" His eyes turned normal and he heard laughing so he turned around and saw overhaul with Eri in his hands, and a couple of his lackeys.

"O-Overhaul.." izuku said while trying to stand up, but he fell straight on his face. "Welcome Evident. I'm glad you could make it. Unfortunately we have to leave, so we have to cut this shorter than it already is." Izuku looked up to a guy that was climbing on the pipes, with a drink in his hands. He looked down and said "Eri! I-I'm here to save you!" Izuku said, then Eris eyes opened wide.

"Don't listen to him Eri, no one can save you except for me." Izuku growled. "Do you want to stay here any longer Eri?!" Izuku yelled, then Eri shook her head no. "Eri, I will kill him right now, and it will be your fault." Overhaul said, then Eris eyes opened even bigger. Izuku started to stand up. He looked at Eri and said "Eri, look at me." Eri did what she was told, and she saw izuku smiling.

"If you don't want to be here anymore, say so and I'll save you right here and now. I WILL NOT DIE!" Izuku shouted, then tears started falling down Eri's face. "I-I... DON'T WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE!" Izuku smiled, then snapped and overhauls lackeys were covered with fire. They started screaming and the tried to put themselves out. Izuku stood up straight and thought "I still feel a little dizzy but it's better than before!" He looked at eri and pulled her to him with his telekinesis.

Izuku caught her and hugged her. "I will never let go." Izuku said, then overhaul growled. "GIVE HER BACK!" Overhaul shouted while touching the ground and spikes started going everywhere. Izuku teleported right behind him, then kicked him in the head and he went right into the wall.

Izuku walked through the hole and saw overhaul getting back up. He sent more spikes and izuku stepped on the ground, then it came up and blocked the spikes from hitting them. "I can't go 100 percent... If I do I'll hurt Eri.." izuku thought while looked down to her. He looked at overhaul and then disappeared. Overhaul looked everywhere for him, then yelled and let out spikes everywhere.

"AAAHH!" Izuku shouted, then overhaul looked over to the noise and saw izuku holding eri over his head, but he had spikes going threw his legs and arms, and one barely going threw his stomach. Eri looked down and gasped. "E-Evident..." Izuku teleported right behind overhaul and kicked him down into the ground. He was breathing heavily, then Eri started to cry. "H-Hey Eri don't cry." Izuku said, then Eri hugged him.

"S-Stop please.. I don't want you to die because of m-me." Izuku chuckled. "What did I tell you Eri?" Eri looked up and saw Izuku smiling once again. "I won't die. I will save you." He looked over to overhaul and saw him getting up. "Eri..." izuku said quietly. "Close your eyes." Eri closed her eyes and izuku checked, then his eyes went black and his fire started.

"GODDAMN IT! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!" Overhaul shouted, then more spikes started coming towards izuku. He started running towards overhaul, dodging most of the spikes and making sure Eri didn't get hit. A spike hit his arm, then his leg, then his side, but he just brushed them off and kept running towards overhaul.

Izuku jumped up and raised his fist, he covered it with fire, then punched overhaul as hard as he could. Overhaul hit a wall and created a crater, then slid down and hit the ground. Izuku spit out blood, then disappeared and was on the street. He sat up against a wall and slid down. His eyes went back to normal, then he pulled out his phone. Eri opened her eyes and looked up to izuku, and saw him almost passing out.

"E-Evident?!" She shouted, then izuku barely opened his eyes. "E-Eri, do you know how to spell?" Eri nodded slightly. "G-Good.." he handed her his phone. "C-Call Aizawa.." he said, then his head fell down, and Eri shouted "E-EVIDENT?! EVIDENT!!" But there was no answer.