5

"When is zuku gonna be back?" Kyoka thought while pacing around her room. It's been a couple hours since izuku has been gone and she was getting worried. Cain told her not to worry, that Izuku is way stronger than that guy, but it didn't help her that much.

She sat down on the bed and sighed, then izuku appeared out of nowhere. Kyoka jumped a little bit and was gonna say something, but she looked izuku up and down, then saw he was all dirty, and he had a dead look in his eyes. "A-Are you okay zuku?" She asked.

"I'm f-fine..." izukus voice cracked. Tears started to form in his eyes, then he covered his face. "I... I'm okay.." izuku said as he fell to his knees, then tears started falling from his face. Kyoka went by him and uncovered his face, then saw him crying.

"Z-Zuku, what's wrong?" She asked, then he hugged her. "I finished it. I killed him, then buried him... B-But.. I killed him..." kyoka closed her eyes and hugged him back. "So that's what you went to do? Did you do that with every demon you came acrossed?" Izuku nodded. "Everything is gonna be okay zuku, you did what you had to.. And he was the last demon so you don't need to do it again... Okay?"

Izuku nodded without saying anything, then kyoka chuckled softly. "I didn't know that this was eating you up inside.. You need to talk to me more zuku.. please?" Izuku nodded, then kyoka lifted his head up and kissed him. "Now let's get to bed, you have to train with me before you go do hero work tomorrow."

//a week later\\

"Welcome everybody, to the annual U.A. sports festival!" Present mic shouted, then everyone started to cheer. "So this is what it looks like from up here." Izuku thought while looking down to the arena, then looked around him and saw all the pros he was sitting by. "I still can't believe I made it.. This is crazy." Izuku shook off his embarrassment and started watching all of the students come out.

"And I am happy to announce a hero that is joining us today, and you all know him... The pro hero, Evident!" Izuku looked up and saw the crowd looking at him, then they started cheering even louder than they did for the students. His smiled and started waving to everyone, then thought "thanks mic. Just what I needed, everyone paying attention to me.."

"Show off!!" Katsuki shouted, then momo hit his shoulder and he chuckled. "What? He is isnt he?!" Kyoka looked at them and started laughing. "Alright kyoka, you're here to win! Let's see if those two weeks paid off!" Kyoka thought while looking up to izuku. "Let's get this started shall we?!" Midnight shouted into the mic.

She spun a big wheel and spun for a minute, until it landed on three vs three. "Great, this is gonna be a fun one! You guys are going to be on a team of three and you have to fight another team! If your team is the last one standing, you win!" Everyone cheered, then midnight smiled. "You can also choose your teams. You have five minutes to choose."

Momo, katsuki, and kyoka obviously walked to each and all smiled, then katsuki said "we are gonna crush them!" Momo and kyoka cheered, then they started making up a gameplan.

"Alright the first two teams going up against each other are bakugo team, and monomas team! You guys are going to be facing each other in forest B, so make your way over there and wait for the signal!" Midnight announced, and everyone cheered.

Katsuki started to chuckle, then it turned into a full on laugh. "I get monoma this time!" Katsuki said. They made there way to there side of the forest, then they started to wait for midnight to give the okay to go in. "So I'll take itsuka, are you gonna be okay with Tetsutetsu, kyoka?" Momo asked, then kyoka nodded. "Of course I will."