Everyone was working and cleaning the canons and some were bringing more supplies. Eren was looking into the distance with a confident smile, you couldn't help but stand up and went over to him and asked what he was thinking about. He only smiled and continued blanking out, as the more responsible cadet you were about to instruct him to continue working when you all heard a loud "BANG" from behind you.

The aura from 5 years ago suddenly appeared.. you didn't know what it was but, judging from the loud bang it was definitely bigger than you, the wall you were on even. Slowly you and Eren looked back and was met with a pair of unsettling eyes.

The gigantic Titan was staring at you as if mocking you. Sweat started forming on your forehead. Before any of you can react.. the Colossal Titan blew you and everything down the wall. You were quick and was able to catch yourself with the 3D maneuver gear. Everyone had the same face and nervousness as you. No one was brave enough to even talk.

Never did you expect today, would be the day you met your worst nightmare. The muscular titan moved back and swung its hand back and propelled said hand to the gate of the wall breaking it. 'N-No.. the gate is broken.. AGAIN' you thought with a scoff.

'Some cadet and hero I was.. I can't even move to prevent that from happening' you looked at your feet and gritted your teeth in annoyance. When you were breaking down, Eren jumped to the wall and went face to face with the gigantic monster.

Sasha went to save Samuel who was falling, Everyone was trying to think of a plan, Eren was trying to stop the Colossal, and you were breaking down in tears. 'I'm useless.. all those years of training is gonna be for nothing, some 2nd ranked cadet I was. I can't even help'

When you calmed down a bit, you shot yourself up and wanted to make sure Eren wasn't dead or hurt. You were shocked, the gigantic titan was gone. "I'm sorry, I let it get away" he said which only made you chuckle in anger.

"Are you kidding? I couldn't even move" Eren noticed you had tears in your eyes  and asked you about it, which you avoided said question. A junior cadet said to come back to HQ immediately. You only followed his command, "HAI!" everyone said in sync.

- - -

"You recruits have completed training and graduated into proper soldiers, I expect you to actively participate in this operation too!" A junior commanded. You were looking for Eren, Armin, and Mikasa. All the cadets were panicking, some were cursing, some were getting sick. Guilt was all you felt at that moment, the scene that unfolded when you and your group seen while doing duty was too terrifying.

The gas station was empty and only 3 people were there. You immediately recognized the blonde. "But, were still in trouble we've got an eight-meter hole in the wall, and no way to fix it quickly. We couldn't even dig out that giant rock near Zemo. If we can't close the hole, this city will be abandoned. Then its only a matter of time when they break through wall Rose. If the felt like it, they could wipe out mankind at any time-" You snapped him from his worrying trance by putting an arm on his.

You gave your brother a reassuring smile, he eased a little bit. "This time it's different, Mankind won't lose to the Titans" Eren started. "Calm down because your not the only one" you mumbled the last part, he apologized for his uneasiness. Tears and a smile crept up onto your face, you were happy and worried at the same time.

'I know you could do it, Armin, Eren, Mikasa, Everyone. I know we can win' wiping the tears off your face you stayed with Armin and helped him with preparing his gear just in case.

- - -

"Just like in training, split up into your individual squads. You will be under Garisson command. Your duties are to assist in providing supplies, communications, and sweeping up the Titans. The first line of defense will be the frontline unit of the Garisson, the second line will be the  cadet squad under our command. The rearguard will be the Garisson's elite units. We've already received word that the vanguard has been annihilated" You gasped while imagining the nightmare that you and your team are gonna experience.