At night everyone was eating in this cabin. The meal was small though it would manage for 2 months. On the table beside you, Eren was getting a lot of attention, people were crowding around him asking all sorts of questions. Out of curiosity, you squeezed yourself in to the crowd and listened to the conversation. It was just a normal conversation.

 It was like "How big is the Colossal titan?" "What does it look like?" "I heard that it could straddle the wall" and stuff like that.

  Nonetheless, this bored you because  you saw the incident up close so the conversation wasn't that interesting. Suddenly you heard something that you thought will never hear. "Titans aren't such a big deal. Once we master the Three Dimensional Maneuver gear, they'll be no match for us. We finally have the chance to become soldiers. I just swallowed wrong earlier" Eren mentioned, you knew he was lying. Armin told you what really happened, You couldn't believe Eren was lying about his feelings.

  Eren than said  he will join the Recon Corps and purge the world of Titans. From the table beside Eren's, a guy with brown hair started talking how Eren was nuts about joining the Recon corps. You didn't want any conflict so you kept it low. Though he was being a real pussy.

" I'm just an honest fellow. I think that's preferable to acting tough when you're actually scared shitless"

"You got something to say?"

  The situation was getting really bad and before anyone got hurt the bell rang. You sigh of relief and Eren left the room. Quickly following behind, you trailed behind Eren with Mikasa.

"Eren you shouldn't start a fight like that you know" You argued, he just hummed in response. "Your so impulsive when you get emotional" you added. Eren sighed "Should't you be worrying about your hair more than me? it might get tangled when we're doing the Three Dimensional Maneuver gear" He said while he swayed your H/C hair. You blushed and agree to cut it to a more acceptable length or tie it up.

  The following day, was the day you get to train using the gear. You were excited and nervous at the same time. Fortunately you were first to try the gear, you already wore the belt and then you were raised up by the machine. The guy said you weren't even moving an inch, beside you was Mikasa who was exactly like you, still and just barely moving. On the other hand Eren was not moving but, upside down. When your turn was up you went over to look at Eren who was still swinging.

  Some were laughing and some were whispering. You felt shameful for Eren and didn't laugh or whisper. It was mean to do that.

- - -

"You don't have to focus on being perfect, as for right now just focus on the basics and take it slowly" You advised, Eren asked if you, Armin and Mikasa would help him master the gear. To be honest there was no technique its just about being focus. "Pay attention on keeping your balance centered, and rest your weight on the waist and sole belts" Mikasa added, you were not sure how to explain it so Mikasa had to back you up. 

  "Stay calm and you can pull it off. Even I managed to do it" Armin said and You nodded at the statement. Then Eren was lifted up just like before, you were hoping he would be able to master it by now. Knowing Eren he will pull it off.