Like everyday the sun was in the sky providing everyone with its light. You on the other hand, were doing chores like always. Armin was about to head out to see his friends.

  In the middle of cleaning Armin approached you, "You should come, your always working" Armin insisted. Of course you never complaint about not being able to go out and always smiled to others.

  Armin was feeling rather pushy today, he usually doesn't bother asking if you wanted to come or not but, today was different. After denying his offer and telling him you still had more important things to do, you gave in and agreed to follow.

  Never did you expect the places outside of your house was so beautiful the birds were chirping and colorful flowers blooming. Before you finished admiring the beautiful scenery. You bumped into someone and fell to the ground.

  "I-I'm so sorry" you stood up and apologized again and again. Your cheeks were red and your words were stuttered.

  The person you bumped into was nice enough to forgive you. Finally you looked at the person, making eye contact. He had beautiful turquoise eyes and brown hair.

  "Sorry about that, Eren. She never left the house so she's pretty clumsy" Armin replied to Eren. Out of nowhere a black haired girl who was wearing a scarf walked in and stood there beside Eren.

  She was looking at you from the moment she joined the conversation which made you uncomftable though she seemed nice..

  "Y/N thats Mikasa, Erens step sister" you gave a crooked smile trying not to seem akward.

  Deep down you were jealous of your brother. He had such great friends and yet you had none. Armin is irresponsible but, he is very sweet.

  Everyone was laughing and talking while you tried to fit in. No one knew what was about to happen next.. something that will change everything.

  The sky turned dark and a loud 'boom' was heard. A yellow lightning had struck to the ground. The four of you stopped and tried to see what it was. Suddenly a giant red hand was seen griping the wall like it was nothing, it was a titan as big as the wall.

  Sheer terror took over your body making you a statue. Smaller titans were coming in through the wall causing catastrophic destruction.

  With little courage and bravery left, you grabbed Armins arm and pulled him to the direction of your house. Tears were streaming down your face, you realised nothing will be the same ever again. "Wait Y/N I-I need to do something"

  Your eyes widened in horror, "What?! Armin do you not see the situation around you right now?" You yelled back, your voice was raspy and shaky from all the crying it was getting unbearable.

  Everything was going in slow motion as you realised you weren't holding Armins arm anymore. Armin had ran away to do 'something'

  'What do I do? What if Armin gets eaten? He's too weak to fight' you thought. Your feet were weak and your head was spinning, you passed out on the ground.

- - - - -
Heya! I'm tired so I'm just gonna write something later. Bai