We all live in a cage full of lies. In this cruel world it's a do or die situation. Everything is chaotic, your always curious about the outside world. Despite knowing how terrible the world is you always had a positive mind.

  Like normal, Armin was given the duty to buy bread at the market while you do the chores. Never once did you complaint. Though, you were always worried when Armin comes home with bruises.
  "Be careful, if you come home late I'll come to find you ok?" You warned to your brother, you already gave him the money so all he needed to do is go buy them. Armin nodded and went out.

  While he was buying bread you went to clean clothes and sweep the house. Hours have passed and Armin haven't returned. You started getting thoughts like
'What if he's lost?'
'What if he's getting bullied again?'
'What if he got kidnapped?'
'What if he got killed?'

  After a few more minutes, you decided to search for him. You went to the neighbourhood, to the back of the city and the west side of the city. He was nowhere to be found.

  The sun was setting and the only place you could think of to look last is.. the river. The water was reflecting the sun's light making it sparkling. You looked to the left and saw Armin laying there crying, covered with bruises. You gasped and ran to him.
  "Idiot, why are you here? I was worried sick" you asked with an angry yet sad tone, you really thought he was killed.

  Tears were flooding out of your eyes without stop. Your brother was weak and easily scared, he always needed your help with almost everything. So seeing him beaten up made you sad, you could've came with him and defended him.
  "I'm sorry for not being here" you apologized and stood up. Armin was still crying and tried to stand up. It was getting dark and you haven't finished cleaning the house.
  "I-It's not y-your fault" he quietly said which made you smile a bit, sigh you grabbed his hand and lead him back to the house.

- - -

Heyy bois.. uhmm yes I have disappeared for like months I apologize for that, because school is really not giving me any breaks. TESTS EVERYDAY!!

I think its because I'm in the sixth grade ( I'm young I told you, I'm turning 12 this year UwU ) and I'm gonna graduate soon soo tests are almost everyday