Chapter 15

I was finally back at work but work was the last thing on my mind. I was sitting in a meeting day dreaming about Vince and what we did this morning. I don't know what the meeting was about but when it was over I went to my office to try and get some work done. I jumped when I heard the intercom on my desk buzz and Vincent called me to his office.

"Yes Vince, did you need something?" I said looking anywhere but at him, because if I did I probably would have jumped him.

"What's wrong bella, you don't seem to be able to focus on much of anything, what's on your mind? He looked at me as if he knew exactly what I was thinking about.

"Work?'

"Are you sure?' He asked getting up from his chair and walked to stand in front of me. "From your expression and your squirming everytime I would look at you I believe you were thinking about this morning. Am I wrong?"

"Yup". I said popping the p.

"So your not thinking about how many times I made you scream my name." He said walking towards me. "Or the way I made you cream or made your body release over and over again."

"No." I lied. My body was starting to respond to him already.

We could go for another round, we still haven't christened this office." He stopped walking when he had me backed against the wall.

"As fun as that sounds I think while we're at work we should at least try to focus on work and I won't be able to do that with your hands on my body."

"What about my lips, do they get a pass." He grabbed me by my waist, pulled me closer and kissed my neck. I shivered at the sensation of him licking and sucking the pulsing spot on my neck. My body gave into him everytime, not that I minded.

"Mr. Covelli you are incorrigible, and I like it, but I have work to finish."

"You sure do."

I Knew that had a double meaning. "How about you meet me for dinner at Mielle's at seven o'clock?"

"I'm more interested in you as my dessert." Vince turned to the door when he heard a knock and told whoever it was to come in. Sharon walked in the office looking worried and my nosey side wondered what was going on.

"Vincent I-I need to talk to you." she said

I figured that I could get it out of Vince later, so I decided go to my office when she stopped me.

"Zara this concerns you and I want you both to hear it." She definitely had my interested now.

"I don't know where to start. Zara I know that you hate me an—"

" I don't hate you Sharon it's just....my attitude has some major issues with your peronality, but don't let that stop you."

"I have a feeling that is about to change. I like Vincent....alot and I thought that if given the right oppurtunity he would like me too, you know if you were occupied elsewhere."

I looked over to Vincent who hunched his shoulders and looked just as interested as I was. "Well I was talking to Michael and he um...."

"What did you do?"I felt my temper rising and I was two seconds from choking this chick out.

"I've known Michael for a while and i've always known that he had a thing for you. He told me that if I helped him with a few things he could see a way to helping me get Vincent. I was the one who gave him your address but I didn't know that, that he would hurt you. He told me that he loved you. When I found out that you were hurt I tried to tell him that I wanted out, but he threatened me. He's crazy. I don't know what else to do."