Chapter 5

"Zara if I were you I would go for it. So what he's your boss, if you like him and he likes you then what's the problem."

"That's exactly it Lisa, he's my boss. What if it doesn't work out. We work together I would have to be around him all the time. I don't think I should take that chance."

"You'll never know until you try, look I'll talk to you later I'm meeting Adam for lunch.

"Okay, see you." I should be a match maker. My sister was seeing Nick and now Lisa is seeing Adam. I have everybody's love life set but I can't seem to get mine started.

"Ms. Collins?"

"Yes, how can I help you?"

"My name is James Masters, I have a 12:00 appointment with Vincent"

"Oh, yes your a little early, he's on a conference call at the monment. Would you mind waiting?"

"No ma'am, do you mind if I wait here?"

"No, have a seat, can I get you anything?"

"Your phone number if you don't mind."

I couldn't help but smile. "You don't waist any time do you? But--"

"Zara come to my office"I was cut off by the intercom.

********Vincent's P.O.V*********

"Yea Vince?"

"Close the door. Are you really considering giving that guy your number?"

"Oh, so you were eavesdropping on my conversation?"

"You didn't answer my question."

" I wasn't aware that I had to since it's not work related and pertains to my personal life. I'll do what I want. What does who I see have to do with you anyway?"

"I don't want you with him or anybody for that matter. I want you with me, have dinner with me tonight, dolcezza."

After a pause she nodded her head yes. "Okay just dinner."

"Vinny?"

Damn who let her in here. I mentally cursed at the sound of that voice. She walked over and kissed me. "Samantha what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to steal you away from this place. I thought maybe you could leave for lunch and other things."

"No, I can't."

"But you-- who are you?" She said when she noticed Zara in the office.

"That's none of your business."

"Well your in my boyfriends office, so it is."

"Chick please, anyway Vincent when you have time away from your girlfriend, your 12:00 appointment is waiting and i'm leaving for the day."

From the tone of her voice I knew she was pissed.

*******Zara's P.O.V********

No sooner than I told him yea that same slutty blonde from last time walked in the office and kissed him, then the heifer had a nerve to question who I was." I was currently talking to Tasha and Lisa on a three way call.

"What!!??, what did he say"

"Hell if I know, I left. That's the last time I'm listening to Lisa talking about take a chance."

"Sorry girl, I was wasn't thinking straight I was hungry, I didn't know what I was saying. How about you come out with us. Adam and Nick are taking us dancing at Rummage. It's opening tonight"