Chapter 9

Here's another chapter loves. Happy reading. Thanks again for all the comments and votes. You guys are the best.

"So have you slept with him yet?"

"Really Tasha? Right in front of mommy."

"So have you." my mother asked.

"No ma."

"But didn't you stay with him a few weeks ago?"

"Yeah Tasha, but that was because he was sick."

"See ma, I knew she wasn't giving up the goodies."

"Well whatever, I always wanted to wait until I got married anyway. Vincent understands."

"Good girl, and maybe not even then." My father says walking into the kitchen.

Great now I'm embarassed. "Hi daddy."

"So what are my girls planning tonight?"

"Zara and I are going dancing." Tasha said.

"Wait a minute I thought you were sick Zara."

"Just a little chest cold ma, I'll sweat it out on the dance floor."

"Uh huh, does Vincent know?"

"What does he have to do with anything, I'm grown?" Speak of the devil." I said when my phone started ringing.

"Hello Vince."

"Hey sweets, are you being a good girl like the doctor told you and resting?"

"Yup, resting up for tonight."

"What's happening tonight?"

"I'm going dancing with Tasha."

"Zara you shouldn't be going out anywhere, you need your rest."

"Vince it's just dancing, it's no big deal."

"I don't care sweets."

"But it's---"

"No buts, you don't need to get any worse."

"Alright, alright. You win, I'll see you tomorrow." I say hanging up.

"Did he tell you not to go?"

"Yea, but I don't need his permission im grown. We're going."

----------------------------------------

Tasha and I were getting ready for the night. While she chose to wear a black dress with the back out and a pair of black pumps I wore a pair of blue dressy shorts and a off the shoulder black shirt and black strappy sandles. Tasha was driving tonight. When we got to the club we were able to go right in.(Ladies night) I got us a table and ordered a vodka and cranberry.

"Ooooh girl the music is jumping."

"Jello shots!"

"I'll take two over here."

"Zara im not drinking remember."

"I said I'll take two not we'll take two." After 2 hours, five vodka and cranberry and four Jell-O shots I was definitely feeling it.

DROP DOWN AND GET YOUR EAGLE ON GIRL, DROP DOWN AND GET YOUR EAGLE ON GIRL...................................

Tasha and I were on the dance floor getting low. "Turn up!!!" I was definitely enjoying myself.

"I'll be right back T, I'm going to get a soda." I turned around and felt like I ran into a brick wall. "Damn, watch where you going buddy." I said looking up into Vincent's face.

"Crap."

"Crap is right."

"I thought you were staying in with Tasha tonight."

"Well technically I am in. Im in a building and I am with Tasha."

"Okay smart mouth. I knew you gave in to easily. Care to explain what you're doing here."

"Um dancing."

"You're sick, you shouldn't be here, especially in those little ass shorts."

"Look, I had vodka and cranberry and you know that will kill anything and I sweated the rest out on the dance floor. See all better, and besides my shorts are not little my ass is just big. At least my butt is covered."

"Let's go Zara."

"You know I recall the last time we were here you dragged me out."

"So don't make me have to do it again. I told you before I don't like repeating myself."

"And I don't like being told what to do." I turned to walk away and I felt myself being lifted in the air and tossed over Vincent's shoulder.

"Put me down."

"Stop squirming." he said and smacked me on my butt.

"Ouch!! Put me down!"

"No. Your going home."

"It's only 11:00."

"So."

"I really am dating a cave man." I said once we were in the car.

"Get use to it."

"Wait this isn't the way to my house."

"I know it you're going home with me where I can keep an eye on you."

"What you're going to hold me hostage? You do know I can just leave?"

"You want to test that theory?"

"hmmph whatever."

------------------------

*******Vincent's P.O.V*******

I pulled into the parking garage of my apartment building. I carried Zara upstairs since she was pretending to be sleep. I took her in my room removed her clothes and left her in her panties and bra and placed her under the covers. I went to my office to get some work done.

Around two hours later and saw Zara sitting on the counter in one of my button down shirts eating a bagel.

"So you're done pretending to be sleep." She looked at me and rolled her eyes and I couldn't help but smile.

"Must you always act like a caveman."

Sighing I walked to stand in front of her. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her forward. "Bella listen, I care about you I just want to make sure you are okay. Are you going to be upset with me for that? I kissed her, she might have been upset but she still responded. I licked and sucked her bottom lip until she opened her mouth. I broke the kiss and placed kisses along her neck.

" I guess not when you put it that way by the way your hair is getting longer." she said while running her fingers through my hair.

"Do you want me to cut it?"

"No I like it, makes you even more irresistible."

"Well with you in my shirt, your hair wild and lips swollen from my kisses, I've never seen a woman look more beautiful."

"Oh Vince, if you keep saying things like that, you'll never be able to get rid of me."

"I wouldn't want to love."

© 2014 Mahogany Rain All rights reserved.